Blood Bath Memories

HEY EVERYONE! I WANT TO WARN YOU THAT THIS CHAPTER HAS THE MEMORY OF WHAT HAPPENED TO HER FAMILY. IT GETS RATHER BLOODY SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THAT KIND OF THING SKIP OVER THE ITALIZED PART OKAY? GOOD, NOW THAT THAT IS TAKEN CARE OF.... ON WITH THE STORY!!!

(JOSH'S POINT OF VIEW)

I stood there frozen, realization hitting me like a ton of bricks.

"I know you didn't mean anything by grabbing me but my sister isn't like us. Both in the fact that she's not a werewolf and the fact that she's really intuned to her feelings. She openly expresses herself when she's feeling an emotion too strongly. She's not to blame for what happened so please, blame me," Ryan said before running after Arrow.

I sat down, the pack standing in the doorway.

"Go back to bed, there's nothing to see," I sighed.

The night was so wonderful... Why did I have to bring it to this? Why did I have to ruin the friendship I was finally gaining?

I thought to myself.

"Hey man," Dylan said, sitting across from me.

We sat there in silence for a while. I was about to ask Dylan a question when everything went from horrible to hell.

"Arrow! Get back here! I'm not letting you run off with a gun while you're angry!" Ryan yelled.

I jumped up, worried that she might hurt herself. If she were to hurt herself because of me I would die. Ryan was right, she deserved so much better than me.

He never said it flat out but I know that he didn't like me being with his sister. He was afraid she would break.

She was frail but at the same time she had a temper that would make even the strongest man run in fear.

"I'm not going far," she whispered, opening the front door.

"I'm not letting you go out alone at four in the morning!" he said, grabbing her shoulders.

The light in the sitting room was off so they didn't know that Dylan and I were watching them. She broke down and started crying into him.

"I didn't mean to let it happen Ryan. I know that that's why you look at me with such burdened eyes," she whispered.

"I don't blame you... I just wish things had come out differently is all," he assured her.

"I miss them," she said, wiping at her eyes though the tears just continued to fall.

"I do too little sister," Ryan mumbled, holding her close.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he offered.

"What do you mean?" she asked in a stand-off-ish tone.

"You don't just break down and start talking about missing our family unless something's bugging you," Ryan pointed out.

"I don't know... I guess it's this bet thing that's going on... Josh acts so nice while we're alone but when we get back here he acts like such a dick..." she said seriously.

That was a serious blow to my ego. I never realized that I had been acting differently. But the more I thought about it the more I realized that it was true.

It wasn't Arrow that was cauing the soulmate bond to struggle. It was completely my fault. After a moment of silence she gasped.

"I get it! He's bipolar," she smiled triumphantly.

Ryan burst out laughing, trying to keep quiet as to not wake the others at the same time.

"I don't think he's bipolar sweets... I think he's just having a hard time coming to terms with the fact that the girl he's destined to love for eternity is so brave and straight forward. You aren't afraid to tell people what you think and how it is. I don't think he knows what to do with you is all. He didn't mean anything by grabbing me today... He just didn't want to lose the special flower he had gathered," Ryan smiled.