She's My Daughter....

I hadn't realized that I had been crying until a warm hand wiped my tears away.

"I didn't mean to make you cry," his voice said softly.

He knelt down to look me in the eyes.

"I love you too much to ever hurt you Arrow. She jumped on me to try and make me love her but I never have and never will. You are my entire world, even though I've known you for such a short time," Josh swore.

"I love you too..." I sniffed.

His face beamed at that and I realized what I had just said. I felt myself blush and tried to hide in my hair.

He lifted my chin and kissed me gently. He picked me up and swung me around.

"No more pretending?" he asked hopefully.

"I'm tired of acting a certain way because I'm afraid of people.... But I don't want this to be a big deal. I want to take this like a normal relationship..." I whispered.

"Then that's what we'll do! Whatever you want! I'll do it!" he promised.

"Kay, for starters you can put me down... I do prefer to have my feet on the ground," I smiled.

He set me on the ground but kept me close to him.

"I will never hurt you and I promise to always make you happy. And if I were to ever do something wrong I would probably kill myself," he whispered.

"No, no matter what... You must always stay just as you are. Because that's the guy I fell in love with and if a mistake is ever made by either of us I would hope that you would wait for me to come to my senses," I smiled up at him.

"Maybe we should go inside... Your brother's really worried about you," he pointed out.

"My brother will be fine. I promise," I smiled, pecking him on the lips quickly.

(RYAN'S POINT OF VIEW)

Arrow had run outside and I just couldn't believe that they were arguing like that. I had never seen Arrow that angry with anyone other than Trevor.

When she ran out of the house I had wanted to follow her but was stopped.

"Stay here. I'm going to try and talk to her again. I need this and so does she," Josh said.

"Listen Josh. I'm sorry about all of this. But when Arrow gets hurt she closes herself off. As I told you before, you're lucky that she didn't take off," I said.

"I know... And when Tanya told me that she had gotten hurt I was furious with myself. If I had acted faster then Arrow would have been safe," he sighed.

"If you had acted then she probably would have left while you were distracted," I pointed out.

"I'm going to go find her though," he said and walked off.

"Where's this Tanya girl?" I asked, turning to face Dylan.

He showed me to a small room that Tanya used for a study.

"Come in!" she called.

Dylan walked off as I opened the door. I froze when I saw her. My heart swelled and time seemed to stand still.

"Hello other half," she smiled up at me.

"Hello beautiful," I smiled back.

(JOSH'S POINT OF VIEW)

I went to find Arrow after having talked to Ryan. When I found her she looked like she was lost in thought, tears falling silently down her face.