He Barely Eats, Hardly Sleeps, He's Driving Himself To Death

"Hey Ry... Can I pretty please go into town for a little bit?" I asked my brother sweetly.

"Not by yourself you're not. Everytime you go off you find trouble and I'm not letting you run off with Trevor still after you," he said.

"But he hasn't attacked in so long... What if I take Drake with me?" I asked.

"Drake and I have to patrol today... Here soon actually..." he sighed, slipping some shoes on.

I thought for a moment on who all I could take with me.

"What if Rosa goes?" I asked quickly.

"Oh... Well I guess so... But you had better be back before dinner understand?" he asked.

"Thanks Ry!" I smiled, giving him a quick hug.

I found Rosa staring out the window in boredom.

"Wanna go to town with me?" I asked, jumping on her bed.

"Josh said it's okay?" she wondered skeptically.

"No, but my brother did and that's all that matters," I said, smiling brightly.

I really needed to get away from all the werewolf drama for a while.

"Alright, let me grab a jacket," she giggled.

We rushed to my car and drove off before anyone could try and stop us.

"I haven't been out around the town in forever!" Rosa laughed.

"I know! Me either! Let's go shopping for ice cream!" I smiled.

"No, no, no. I am making you buy some clothes that are more decent than what you're wearing," she tsked.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked.

I looked down at my red skinny jeans and converse and band tee.

"I'm going to buy you something nice," she decided, dragging me to the mall entrance.

I suddenly regretted coming to town. Strangely enough, after a few hours we had a good time, laughing and joking.

I hated when it was time to go back. I really enjoyed not feeling like I was in a high school full of PMSing girls all of the time.

I mean, there's only so much drama a girl can take.

"So are you still mad at Josh?" Rosa asked as we got in the car.

"What do you mean?" I asked, playing off innocence.

"Everyone knows that you're mad at him. He doesn't eat much, he doesn't sleep. He sits and does work all night but Dylan's been having to go back and redo it all because it's not getting done right. We're really worried about him," she said.

"Look, if Josh has something to say then he can come to me and say it. He doesn't need to ask my friends to worm stuff out of me," I said angrily.

"Hun, he didn't send me to worm anything out of you. I'm asking because you're my friend and he is my Alpha," she pointed out.

"I'm just really hurt is all Rosa... I'm sorry I snapped at you," I whispered.

"What happened Arrow?" she wondered out loud. I told her what had happened and her eyes were wide by the end of my story.

"Did you ever ask him about the whole story behind what was going on?" she asked.

"No, I don't want to know," I said, shaking my head and staring at the road.

"You can't just run on what you saw! Maybe there's more than what you know!" she exclaimed, hinting at something.

"Look, can we just drop it?" I sighed.

"Fine," she pouted.

I laughed at her and the subject was dropped.

"Where have you been? You're late!" Ryan cried, wrapping me in a hug.

"I'm three minutes late Ry... You really need to get a hobby or something cuz you're starting to get all over protective again," I chuckled.

"I like protecting my little sister," he pouted.

"Yeah well this little sister is tired of being protected. She wants to go to bed is what she wants," I said, still feeling tired from the attack the night before.

I went upstairs and changed into some pajamas. When I went back into my room after changing I nearly screamed.