Zach? Zuther? Parents? What?!

We slowly worked our way toward the room at the end.

"Wait there and I'll get him out okay?" I offered.

"Be careful. I don't know what might happen if you try to take the shock collar off of him. It might hurt the both of you," Samuel warned as I moved to the door.

It wasn't locked much to my surprise. I slipped into the room, doing my best to hurry in my pain.

I walked over to the far side of the room and saw a little boy standing in the corner opposite me. He couldn't be any older than Lily.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"Who's there?" he cried out, his voice timid and scared.

"My name is Arrow and I'm here to get you free. Your brother is waiting outside for us. Now we have to hurry," I said, rushing over to him.

"Please don't hurt me... I promise I won't say a word anymore just like I was told," he said, starting to cry.

"Sh, it's alright sweetie. I promise, I'll get you somewhere safe," I promised, looking for a way to undo the shock collar that was on him.

It took me a few minutes before I found a computer that had the off switch programed into it.

I turned it off and grabbed the boy, carrying him to the best of my ability out of the room.

As soon as we were out of the room the little boy jumped onto Samuel and buried his head in Samuel's shoulder.

"Let me carry you so we can get out of here," Josh offered.

"I'll be fine," I said coldly, slamming my good shoulder into his as I passed.

I was so angry with him! He was so stupid! He has an entire pack that he needs to look after!

He can't just go running off because I was stupid enough to get caught by some guy that wants to kill me! He ignored my protests and picked me up.

We were nearly out of the woods when Trevor ran into Josh and I. I let a startled cry escape me but quickly covered it. Trevor phased into his human form and grabbed me.

"You really need to get a life Trevor. Trying to get me to kill myself beause of you and trying to get Josh to kill you is getting old. I mean it's the same thing over and over again. Do something different for once," I sighed.

I mean, he had been trying to get me from Josh, and then he threatens my life. It's seriously like some kind of lame soap-opera or something.

"You refuse to submit and be mine and therefore you will pay through your death," he growled.

A sharp pain shot through me and a scream escaped my lips. I felt like I was on fire and the pain just wouldn't stop.

"Arrow!" Josh screamed.

"Don't think I'll just let this slide either Samuel," Trevor smirked before running off, phasing as he did so.

Samuel and his brother stood there, fear clear on their faces.

"Arrow, babe! I'm so sorry. Please hold on okay?" Josh begged, picking me up and running.

Samuel followed close behind. I watched the little boy's face. He looked so scared and yet he kept a strong face on every time Quin looked at him.

Pain kept shooting through me and I couldn't take anymore. I let the darkness take over, pulling me into a world of nothingness.

(JOSH'S POINT OF VIEW)

Trevor had stabbed her! And not with just any knife. It just had to be one of the sacred daggers from back during the Biblical tismes.

I rushed her home and ripped Tanya away from Ryan and into the living room where most of the pack was staring at Arrow in worry.