And So It Ends

"Um... I thought you were moving into my room?" Josh asked curiously.

"I don't want to move my stuff tonight," I pouted.

"Alright, we'll move the stuff tomorrow, first thing in the morning," he promised.

"But then people are going to see us moving my stuff to your room and then they'll ask questions that I don't feel comfortable answering and then that will lead them to suspicion and that just causes trouble," I pouted.

"Okay, we'll wait until everyone goes out on the hunt tomorrow night," he sighed.

"Sounds good," I smiled, laying back down.

"But you could at least keep me warm tonight," he pouted, giving me puppy dog eyes.

The wolf part of me wanted to grabbed his face and kiss it all over, starting something that we had just promised my brother we wouldn't do again. I sighed.

"Okay..." I conceeded.

He turned to walk out of the room and I jumped on his back.

"Mush Wolfy-boy!" I chuckled. He laughed at me but piggybacked me to his room.

I snuggled into his blankets and pillows, inhaling his scent.

"Stop making love to my pillows," he said seriously.

"But they smell so good," I whined.

"So you're saying I smell good?" he asked, one eyebrow raising.

"Yup," I said, popping the 'p'.

His eyebrow rose even higher.

"Alright, where's Arrow? The one who loves to insult me and fight back?" he asked with a small chuckle.

"I locked her away," I nodded once and closed my eyes to fall asleep.

Josh turned off the light and came into the bed, wrapping his arms around my waist. I laid my head on his chest, falling asleep to the rhythm of his heart.

JOSH'S POINT OF VIEW

I watched her fall asleep with a smile on her face.

"I love you Arrow. And I promise. I'm going to do better. I won't push you away anymore," I whispered, kissing her forehead before I fell asleep as well.

The days went by and I began to teach Arrow the things she would need to know in order to be the Alpha Female. Soon, nearly a month had gone by.

"Come on babe, time to get up and face the day," I chuckled, shaking her just enough to wake her up.

She sat up and suddenly ran to the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I held her hair back while she puked.

She nodded and leaned against the bathroom wall for a moment.

"Sorry about that. I just felt kind of sick there for a minute," she shrugged and got up to brush her teeth.

I shrugged it off, thinking that she was probably just sick and hiding it. She was the kind of person to do things like that.

"We need to hold a party where everyone in our pack will submit, making you their Alpha," I said to her over lunch.

"Okay," she yawned, looking tired.

"Why don't you go take a nap sweetie? You look tired," I told her in worry.

"I'm okay," she said, fighting another yawn.

I let it slide but kept a close eye on her. The next evening we had the party. Everyone in the pack adored Arrow and thought that she would be a great leader.