I'm Still Cross With You

"Arrow? Arrow! Wake up!" I begged, hugging her to me.

She was chained to the bed but luckily she was fully clothed.

"You've seen her, now you must get back in the cell before the others return. I have to get rid of your scent in here," Samuel said.

"I'll come back for you love, I promise," I whispered, kissing her forehead before going back to my chains.

"Don't worry, I'll try to make sure that she doesn't get hurt to terribly," Samuel tried to comfort me.

"If you get left here alone and this place is small then why don't you just get your brother and leave?" I asked as he rechained me.

"Because Trevor has all kinds of cameras down the hall with my brother. That and the fact that if those cameras are triggered via motion censor they cause the chains holding my brother to shock him like a shock collar, just more powerful," Samuel said, tears in his eyes.

"We'll get him out, I promise you that," I swore.

I had lost my sister, I wasn't about to sit back and let someone else know that pain. Samuel ran off and soon after I could hear Trevor and his men return.

"Well Josh, I just thought that I'd be nice and let you know that I'm going to be going to see Arrow now. I had some of my men hook this tv up so that you could see and hear eveery little thing I do to her," Trevor laughed, sitting a tv in front of the cell.

A few minutes later I saw him on the tv. Arrow woke suddenly and began arguing with Trevor.

(ARROW'S POINT OF VIEW)

One minute I was running with Ryan and the next thing I know, there's a cloth over my face and my world goes black.

When I woke up I was chained to a bed in a strange room and Trevor was coming in.

"What the hell Trevor? Since when is it okay to kidnap someone? And where's my brother?" I demanded.

"I let some of my men take care of your brother. He's dead and Josh doesn't even know you're missing," he smirked.

No! No, Josh would know if I was missing.... And I'd know if Ry was dead. I'm his twin sister, I would know... Right?

I thought to myself.

"You're such a liar!" I screamed, tears threatening to fall.

"Josh let you go hun. He knew that you would get restless and he didn't do anything to help you and he let you run off. He knew that I was out there and he didn't keep an eye on you. It's his fault that Ryan's dead. It's his fault that you're here," he said sadly.

"You're a liar Trevor! You always were!" I spat.

"Don't talk to me like that!" he commanded, slapping me across the face.

"I will do as I please! I'm not afraid of you anymore Trevor," I sneered.

"Well you should be. I'm the only reason you aren't dead yet," he smirked.

"No, the only reason I'm not dead yet is the fact that you're afraid of having no one left to torment. You don't know what to do without making someone's life miserable. And you and I have been through so much crap together that it would take to much work to find someone after me. Your own feelings are the only reason I'm not dead yet. Thanks to your fear," I smirked.

He punched me in the gut at that. I gasped for air as he pulled my head back by my hair.

"Smile for the camera. Your boyfriend's watching," Trevor sneered, throwing me head back down.

Love Is Painजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें