CHAPTER 7

(Meth lab^)

CONNOR

(•_•) timeskip (•_•)

Few hours later, I walk back home with Lilly, passing the same alley that Troye was pulled through the door. There's someone there. Matthew's fastening his belt, and he wriggles the locked doorknob and leaves. Of course, the whore got laid... And I'm not talking about Matthew.

But then something weird happens. Matt makes eye contact with me for a split second, and starts running away. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

"Con? Connor, what are you-" I shush Lilly and motion her to follow me to the door. I rattle the doorknob and it's locked. "Lilly pick the lock now." I start to panic because I have a feeling Troye's in there.

She looks at me weirdly but nods. In five minutes, the door unlocks and I push it open. It's a meth lab. There's smoke everywhere and the lights are dimmed. But I see someone with their hands cuffed around a metal table leg. It's Troye. He's naked and blindfolded. There are cuts and bruises all over his body and his clothes are thrown all over the place. Lilly comes up from behind me and gasps. Sobs come from the frail boy and I break. I reach out a hand to touch him and the second my finger tips touch Troye's cheek, he flinches away, shaking.

"P-please don't hurt me any more! Please d-don't touch me that way..." Troye whimpers out, defeated.

"Shhh... You're okay. It's just me, Connor. C'mere..." I say, crouching down and opening my arms, "Follow my voice, my arms are open."

Within a few milliseconds, Troye collapses on to my shoulder crying, rings of blood around his wrists from the handcuffs that Lilly just unlocked with her bobby pin. His fists clench the front of my shirt as he cries into it and I wrap my arms around his shaking figure.

I run my fingers through his curls to comfort him. "Troye? I need you to put on your clothes and we'll go to my house, okay?" He just nods, still crying.

(•_•) timeskip (•_•)

We finally make it home, and I place Troye on the couch. Lilly left, running after Matt soon after we found Troye. Tears still run down his face, creating more mascara marks on his cheeks. Troye hugs his knees to his chest and I sit next to him with the first aid kit. Quickly, I clean up the shallow cuts. We'll deal with the problem tomorrow.

"I'll run you a bath, come on." I whisper, giving Troye a soft smile trying my best to comfort him. He gets up wincing, and limping behind me. The tub is filled by the time he makes it into the room. Troye hasn't said anything since we got home, only looking distant. I just nod and start walking out.

"C-Connor?" His weak voice stutters out.

"Hmmm?"

"I-I can't stay alone. I'm s-scared. Can y-you stay?" Troye looks down, ashamed.

I nod, "Um, yeah sure." I start to sit on the edge of the tub but he stops me.

"Can you sit somewhere where you can't see m-me? I know you've seen e-everything already but I-"

"Sure... Of course." I agree, not letting him finish. I walk over to the toilet seat and put the cover down and sit. "Okay Troye. I can't see, you can do your thing." I call out.

He doesn't answer, but I hear the water slush around the sides of the tub, indicating that he's in. Few minutes later, I hear him crying again. Anyone could tell that he's trying to stay quiet, but his small whimpers shatter my (stone) heart.

"Troye? You okay?" I shouldn't have been such an ass to him before he left. Even though this probably isn't even my fault, I can't help but despise how I was to him.

"Mhm..." He sniffles, clearing his throat, "I-I'm fine."

"Troye? I know I may be a fucking dick, but you know you can tell me anything, right?" I reassure him.

He doesn't answer, I mean who would? How would you even answer that?

"Listen, I'm... I never apologize by the way, but... God this is so hard...I'm so so sorry for how I treated you this morning. I shouldn't have been such an asshole, no one deserves to be that... Uh, that degraded and disrespected. No matter their job. I'm really sorry."

TROYE
"...I'm really sorry."

I smile through my tears. "You know, no one has ever apologized to me sincerely? Probably because I'm a prostitute, not worth any respect apparently... But I appreciate it, a lot. Thanks Connor."

"Mhm... No problem." He answers awkwardly. I enjoy the silence afterwards for a bit, but then start to get paranoid again.

"C-Connor? A-Are you still here?" I whimper out.

"Right here babe. Don't worry, I'm right here."

I sigh of relief. You know what the greatest feeling in the world is? Getting out of a bathtub and realizing you don't have a fucking towel. I'm so done.

"C-Connor? Can you get me a... a towel?" I ask, biting my lip, cringing at my stupidity.

"Oh, yeah sure. They're right here. You want me to leave for a bit so you can-"

"NO! I- I mean no, please don't leave. I can't be alone by myself... I'm scared." At this point, I didn't even care to admit it. I can't believe Matthew would do this to me. But, I don't want to worry about that right now, or ever for that case but it's inevitable.

"Ugh... so should I bring it over to you? Or like... I don't know." Connor asks. God, this is so awkward.

"Um... Yeah. I'm gonna be turned around, so it's not revealing my you know..." I bite my lip until I taste blood. This is way too awkward, my fucking god.

CONNOR
I grab the softest towel for him and walk around the corner to the tub. Troye's standing up, but he's turned around. I can't but help stare at his slender figure, which had feminine curves in all the right places. I try to refrain from looking down at his ass, but that was a lost battle within 3 seconds. It was absolutely perfect, like fucking art. Unfortunately, I snap out of my daze and quickly nudge him. He turns to take the towel and I pretend that I was shielding my eyes the entire time.

A small chuckle erupts from his throat and he says, "Okay, I'm good. You can look now." I open my eyes and immediately roam the all over his body. Instead of the towel tied around his waist, like I do, he has it draped around his shoulders and he's hugging himself.

"Wow." I accidentally gasp out, without realizing.

"What?" Troye asks blushing furiously.

I bring my fingers to squeeze the bridge of my nose. "Oh, I- Uh nothing... I just forgot actually, but c'mon you need to get dressed, or you'll get cold, and then get sick."

AUTHORS NOTE🌬:
Long time no seeeeee... Sorry school is terrible. But anyway, someone (anonymous) messaged me on Tumblr about what I recommend. You should read Kitten by UNIVERSE and Coco Kisses by chaneltronnor. (Btw to the anon: thank you!!! ILYSB but I couldn't answer bc a irl friend follows me and I don't want her to know that I write intense gay smut😂)