CHAPTER 23

Dedicated to Mrs_Tronnor because we made a deal that if I update this week, she has to update Unplanned Pregnancy and I took it to heart. ❤️

Troye
"Adey! Come on, it's time to go home!" I call out to her while she jumps off the swing set. After hearing what I said, my daughter pouts and shakes her head, turning around to run away when she bumps right into Connor's legs. Connor scoops her up and throws Adelaide in the air, only to catch her right after. I smile at the view. I'm finally complete. My beautiful husband is playing with our gorgeous daughter, and I hate to break it up, but it's dinner time and both my babys haven't eaten.

"Alright c'mon time to go home you two!" I say cheerfully, hopefully convincing both of them.

"Dad! That's not fair, we just got hereeeeee..." Adey tantrums and I roll my eyes, expectantly looking at Connor to convince Adelaide.

Connor just laughs nervously and shakes his head. I glare mouthing out "fuck you" repeatedly to him and he groans. "Listen Adey, your other Dad is a loser and doesn't know how to have fun... So let's just get over the boring stuff and we can play a game afterwards, okay?"

My mouth drops open in offense but Adey nods her head and 'whispers' in Connor's ear, "Yeah, but we should teach Dad to be fun after dinner." Connor giggles and I kiss Adey's cheek, taking her from Connor's hands. "Alright you two, quit trying to come for me."

"Ummm, where's my kiss Troye?" Connor fakes confusion and I roll my eyes.

"Ummm, I don't think you deserve one after calling me a loser!" I jab at his stomach and Connor jumps away. I turn around and walk to the car when I realize I have too many things in my hand plus my daughter.

"H-hey Connor, could you do me a favor and unlock the car babe?"

He's just on his phone, still not making eye contact and mutters, "Sure, where are the keys?"

"My back pocket, but hurry up 'cuz I'm about to literally collapse. It wouldn't hurt to help out by carrying some of this stuff."

Connor smirks and grabs my ass cheek through my pocket after he fishes out my keys. I start the car after Connor finishes buckling Adey up in the back seat and shuffling into the driver's seat.

"Hey Troye, I'm really in the mood for some cake..." Connor suggests.

I turn around and Adey just nods, her poor innocent mind.

"Ummm... I don't think so Connor. Bad boys don't deserve dessert. Right Adey?"

She nods and starts playing with her car and doll, ignoring her parents completely, so Connor obviously takes this chance to bother me by sliding his hand up and down my inner thigh.

"C'mon baby! We haven't done anything in so long, it's not fair!" Connor prods and I just roll my eyes, picking up his arm by the wrist and dropping it in his lap.

"Alright. Fine, that's completely fine. We'll just have to do this the hard way." Connor mutters and my eyebrows draw together.

"What'd you mean 'the hard way'?" Connor chuckles and shakes his head, "You'llllllllllll see... Babygirl."

(•_•) timeskip (•_•)

Connor walks into the room while I'm reading my book on the bed. I look up, taking off my reading glasses and ask, "Is Adelaide asleep?"

He sighs, "Yup, read her her favorite bed time story and she was asleep before the end of it. Now, I'm gonna go take a shower babe. I'll come to bed in like 15 minutes tops." I purse my lips in a tight smile, and nod.

Before I knew it, Connor walks out, a towel wrapped low around is prominent V-line. I shake my head and sigh, "Connor, water is dripping everywhere, what are you doing?"

He looks at me unamused and pulls the towel off of himself, exposing his entire body and starts drying his chest.

"Happy asshole?"

I nod, blowing him a kiss, "Aw, I absolutely hate you too baby!" Connor flashes a fake smile at me, then turns around, rummaging through the drawers loudly. I take this opportunity to sneak a stare at his perky bare ass, licking my lips unconsciously. "W-what are you doing Hun?"

"Lookin' for a damn pair of boxer briefs." He lets out frustrated.

"You know... You can wear mine... That is, if you can get them off of me..." I smirk. Connor's usually the one doing the seduction and dirty talk. But hey, I also have my needs.

"Oh..." Connor saunters over to the bed, "Is that an invite into your pants?"

I bite my lip and nod, keeping eye contact with him. Within seconds, Connor literally jumps onto me. Within minutes, heavy breaths, moans, and kisses are being changed. Within an hour, both of us are on our backs, panting with sweat, cum, and lube covering our bodies.

"You, Troye Sivan Mellet, are the best I've ever had." He pants out and I giggle.

"I would say the same to you... but then I'd be lying." I turn my body and lay on top of him, ignoring the sticky mess on our bodies. Connor falsely gasps, looking offended and bites at my neck.

"Lying is a sin Troye..." My husband says in a singsong voice and I scoff.

"You just want me to flatter you!" I accuse and Connor just nods, smiling expectantly.

I get up so now Connor's still laying on his back and I'm straddling his hips. "Fine, but don't blame me if you get another boner. You'll be the one taking care of it."

Connor nods and I begin, "Hmmm... I love the hickies you leave all around my body, especially on my neck and inner thighs. I love when your hands grip my hips and grope my ass. And I also love your cock."

"That's the understatement of the year..." Connor scoffs and I hit his chest playfully.

"Okay fine, it's more like: I would worship your cock if it meant I could be fucked by it. But anyway, one thing you do the best is..." I lean down next to his ear and whisper, "Eating out." I pull away quickly, slapping my hand on to my mouth as I felt blush burn my cheeks. I've never admitted that out loud, not that it was a secret at all.

"I told you I'm always in the mood for some cake." Connor suggests and I hold my hand over his mouth.

"Shut it, or I'll be riding your face all night." I warn but Connor points at his face.

"Your seat is waiting Babygirl."

AUTHORSNOTE🌬:
Wtf did I just write.
And also only like one more chapter left sorry kids👋🏽😩

Twitter/Tumblr: @kingtronler