CHAPTER 8

CONNOR
Troye was too scared to sleep by himself, so me and him were sharing my bed. I wake up to a frail boy innocently clutching at the front of my tshirt. Troye snores softly and I smile. Running my fingers through his hair. He's so pretty. Then, his eyebrows scrunch together like something's bothering him in his sleep and a small whine comes from his mouth. I hush him quietly, combing his curls with my fingers and he relaxes soon after.

No one should have to go through what Troye did... And I have a sick feeling that this wasn't the first time something like this has happened to him. I watch as his nose twitches around and he sneezes like a small kitten. Needless to say, my heart melted. I place a lingering kiss on his forehead. Okay, maybe I do care for him more than a friend should.

I just watch him sleep for the next few minutes, admiring his young and innocent appearance, especially with his light blue knee socks and my white shirt on. It wasn't even that big on him, so it revealed a bit of his ass in some positions. Turns out, Troye loves wearing lace panties. They were black, which had a major contrast to the light clothes he was wearing. While I gazed down, his eyes fluttered open and he yawned into my shirt.

"Morning." I say stretching and Troye just groans out, "Noooo."

I smirk as I think of an idea. He hates when I joke around with him sexually. So that's exactly what I do.

"Babe, we need to get out of bed... Or I'll end up fucking you awake." Troye whines and I smirk, "... and it won't be hard considering your outfit makes me think of all the things I could do to you." I reach down and grope his ass. He just buries his face into the pillow and makes disgruntled noises while weakly swatting at my hands. I chuckle then say, "Then you gotta get up Babe." Finally, he shifts around, stretching then sits up. "I like how you just don't care that I grabbed your ass a few seconds ago."

He just shrugs. "Maybe I liked it." And then sends me a cheeky wink and I scoff. "And I thought you said that I didn't reach your standards."

I sigh, "Yeah, the only person I was kidding was myself. Sorry, again, about saying that..." I say sincerely while scratching the back of my neck.

Troye smiles, fumbling with his fingers, but his smile drops in a span of two seconds. "L-Listen, Connor. I need drugs again. Like now." Troye says, biting his nails. And I sigh and shake my head, "I can't see you waste your life away Troye. I care enough about you to never want to see you end up where most of my clients end up."

Troye's bottom lip quivers as he hears my words, "P-Please Connor. I'll do anything, but I need PCP now. Anything at all, just let me get my dose! At least for today, after today, the next time I ask for drugs, take me for treatment. But not today, especially considering what h-happened yesterday."

Troye pleads, tears gathering in his eyes and I give in. Taking some out of my closet, I give him a small bag. "That's all you're getting though. Two lines. That's it. And no mixing with alcohol." I chide him like he's a Baby girl (😏). "Promise me."

"O-okay. I promise. Two lines. No alcohol." He reaches out his pinky and I lock it in a pinky promise with mine.

"Good girl, I don't wanna see you breaking it." I'm about to walk out but before, I turn around, "I just realized I called you "good girl" sorr-"

"I like it." Troye says meekly and I nod, not entirely surprised.

"Ok then Baby Girl. Come out when you're sober, okay?" He nods and smiles at me thankfully.