CHAPTER 24

TROYE
Today is Adelaide's senior prom night. And you know what absolutely fucking sucks about that? Knowing what your beautiful, precious, innocent daughter will probably be doing that night... especially when she has a date who is a male. You would think Connor would be the one to be extremely overprotective, and let me tell you- he is. But so am I, and this bitch that's taking my Adelaide to prom better be prepared to face her dads.

Connor walks out of the closet in a leather jacket with the sleeves rolled up, showing off his tattoos. His legs are clad with baggy ripped jeans and I visibly gag. "Honey, don't you want to make a good impression in front of Jack?"

Connor glares and mutters, "No. I want to scare the shit out of him so he doesn't try anything with Adelaide." I laugh and hug him from the back while he's fixing his hair.

"You look like what you looked like when I first met you sweetheart... You look like a fuckboy." I kiss his cheek as he glares and me. But Connor's frown quickly turns to a smirk and he grabs my chin when I try to pull away, forcing his tongue into my mouth. We both get lost in the moment and I walk backwards as Connor pushes me towards the bed until we both collapse and he's on top of me. Suddenly the bedroom door bursts open, and in walks in a frantic, panicking Adey.

"DAD! Oh EWWWWWW! THAT'S DISGUSTING, GET A FUCKING ROOM DADS!!!" She gags and I push Connor off of me, quickly getting off the bed and rushing to her.

"What's up sweetheart?" Adelaide opens her mouth to speak, but Connor interrupts.

"Woah woah woah... First of all, we were in a room Adelaide. And second of all, what if Adey wants my help Troye?"

I sigh, "Okay, fine. Connor you may help Adelaide. What do you need help with Hon?"

Adelaide whines, "I can't get my eyeliner to be perfect!"

I hear Connor laugh nervously, scratching his neck, "Haha.. You know what Troye, you can take of that."

I roll my eyes and ask, "Hon, didn't you get your makeup done?" Adey nods but says that it didn't work out too well. "Alright, let's hit the makeup room."

(•_•) timeskip (•_•)

Connor and I were sitting in the kitchen while we waited for Adelaide to come downstairs all ready. Soon enough, she's down wearing a gorgeous emerald dress with silver heels.

"Baby! You look gorgeous, oh my god..." I compliment, my heart slightly breaking when I realize that she isn't my pretty little daughter anymore.

Connor clenches his jaw, "You're gorgeous Adey. God, I'm gonna fucking murder Jack if he even lays a single finger on you." Adelaide giggles and runs towards us to hug and kiss us both, leaving lipstick stains on our faces.

"I love you guys so much," Adelaide says sympathetically, "and I promise I won't be stupid tonight. I know what you're worried about. But c'mon, you guys know Jack. He's been my boyfriend for over a year and it's not like this'll be the first time we're having s- umm, you know what, forget it. Dads, you have nothing to worry about. I love you both, okay?"

Connor visibly stiffens at the light mention of sex and he grips the countertop so hard, that his knuckles were going pale. I hug Adelaide as the doorbell rings and Connor storms towards it and swings the door open, grabbing Jack by the collar, pulling him into the house. "You try ANYTHING with Adelaide, you will not live to see tomorrow. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?" 

Damn, Daddy could be a sexy drill sergeant. I shake my thoughts out of my head and nicely tell Jack that he needs to be careful with Adelaide, or her other father will actually terminate his life... nicely of course. Jack is sweating with nervousness at this point as he stumbles over every step he takes and every word he speaks.

"A-Adelaide, y-you're.. You look n-nice, I mean gorgeous! The dress I'm matches y-you're eyes... cuz you know, they're um green." I physically cringe at the awkwardness but Connor remains as emotionless as a stone. "Okay, have a good night you guys! Make good decisions, and use protection please!"

"Don't touch my daughter!" Connor yells as I usher both kids out of the house, closing the door behind them. I turn to see Connor sitting on a chair with his arms crossed, biting the inside of his cheek. "You think I scared him?" I nod and sit on his lap, straddling his hips.

"Don't worry about them babe." I say sympathetically brushing his hair out of his face.

"I just can't stop worrying about her. She's so young." Connor sighs.

"She eighteen honey. Both of us lost our virginities much earlier than that. But anyway, I could help you take your mind off of things..." I say suggestively and Connor smirks.

"Oh really? And how is that Mr. Franta-Sivan?" I run my fingertips across his jawline, my lips following the path. I learn against ear and whisper, "Do you want to know what I'm wearing underneath this Daddy?" Connor runs his hands over my thighs and up my waist.

"We're going to the bedroom right now."

S M U T.
(btw I listened to Mr. Brightside on repeat while writing this. Don't come for me. Just the:
But she's touching his chest
Now, he takes off her dress
Now, let me go is like 😩)

Connor shoves me until my back hits our bed. He quickly clambers on top of me, grabbing my wrists and pinning them way above my head. "Keep your hands there." He demands without negation while going to the drawer to fetch lube and probably something to tie my hands down. I prop myself up on an elbow and watch Connor undress completely, whistling at him and smirking. He chuckles and jumps onto me again.

"Your turn Babygirl," Connor teases while pulling down my skirt, "Ugh, fuck... I never get tired of seeing you like this." I blush and pout my lips to get Connor to kiss me. He slips his hand to the back of my neck and presses our lips together, both of us exploring each other's mouths.

I smile against his mouth and Connor guides his hands to mine, entwining our fingers together and bringing them back down. "Why are you so damn perfect?" Connor asks and I giggle but it cuts off when Connor reconnects our lips a bit more roughly this time.

"I want to be closer to you... So much closer..." I moan out as his lips trail down my neck, "please baby..." Connor takes off my panties and spreads my legs situating himself between them.

"Just a few seconds sweetheart..." Connor grunts out while lubing up his length and my entrance, "ready baby?" I nod eagerly and he pushes in, no prep necessary anymore after all these years. He connects his lips with mine while thrusting at the same time, causing my mouth to fall open. My hand reaches up to the back of his neck while the other just digs its nails into my back. We move together with every push and pull, our chests plastered together.

"Please...please...please..." Whines spill out of my mouth as Connor finds my prostate, abusing it with every plow making me feel like heaven. My eyebrows draw together as I move my hands to hold his face, bring his head from my neck to connect our lips again. I desperately hug him as close as possible to me as he grabs at hip thighs, pushing my legs up higher for easier access.

"Troye... I love you so fucking much..." He gasps out and I flip us over so I'm pushing back to his length, giving him a break.

"L-love you too baby," my eyes roll back when I cum while fucking myself on Connor's length. Shortly after he does too and I groan, the overstimulation making me so sensitive, I couldn't even get off of Connor. Instead, I opted to just collapsing onto his chest.

"Love you baby..." Connor says in a singsong voice and I laugh contently, my eyes still closed as I murmur, "Love you too."

AUTHORSNOTE🌬:

fin.

Tell me what you guys think and I'm defffff writing another book so give me some ideas guyssss. 💙

Twitter/Tumblr: @kingtronler