CHAPTER 20

TROYE
Connor comes downstairs and quickly grabs an apple, heading out the door when I call him back.

"W-where are you going?" I ask, hopefully not pressing his buttons.

He sighs annoyed. "Somewhere. Just do your chores like you're supposed to. There's no need to barge into my private life."

I make a face and my knuckles go white from clenching my fists. "Private life? Private life!? I am your private life. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk to me like I'm your employee! I'm your boyfriend for fucks sake." I don't know why, but something in me just snapped. Apparently, same for Connor because he lunged, grabbing fistfuls of my shirt, and pushing me against the wall.

"Don't speak to me like that." Hatred seeped through his teeth and I pushed him off, surprised that I had the strength to do that.

"Don't touch me and just get out..." I mutter and he lets out a pathetic laugh, "No, you get out. It's my house." I freeze in my spot. He knows I have no where else to go.

"Y-you don't really mean that... Do you?" I whimper, looking down at my feet, submitting to his rule. Connor brings a hand up to my face, grasping my chin and whispers less than five inches away from my face, "Watch your mouth next time sweetheart... Or you'll be begging to leave." I shake my head in disbelief, unable to accept the fact that he just said that. I don't realize that Connor left until I hear the door shut, rattling the whole house.

(•_•) timeskip (•_•)

It's a little past 1 am when Connor arrives home. I stand up from the couch, just like the night before and wait for him to say something. He's surprisingly sober, but looks extremely tired. But Connor stops in front of me and sighs, dragging a hand down his face. "I rarely ever say this... But I'm sorry. Sorry for what I said to you before I left today, technically yesterday afternoon, but yeah." I sigh and nod, accepting his apology.

"Why are you always leaving home? Y-You never stay with me... a-and it hurts." My voice cracks a bit from the tears forming in my eyes. Connor collapses on the couch and begins, "You know what I value the most in relationships? Trust. And you couldn't even tell me that my own brother was your rapist? It just seems like we're drifting apart Troye..."

I shake my head, "I-I just didn't want to worry you. I thought I'd be okay, but I wasn't. Please... I-I want this to work and I'm sorry for not telling you. But Connor, I love you a-and I won't be able to live without you..." Tears slide down my face and I whisper, "I miss you..."

Connor clenches his jaw, eyes glazed and reaches out, placing his hand on my face and stroking my cheekbone with his thumb, wiping a tear in the process. "Baby, I love you so damn much. But why would you not tell me this? It doesn't matter if I get worried. What matters is your safety to me. Don't ever hide anything from me every again." Connor warns at the end and I nod, sobs wracking through my body, making me shake. I feel Connor's arms around me and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Shhh Princess. I'm never letting you go Baby. Don't worry. I love you too much for that." His fingers run through my curls and I sniffle.

"I'm so sorry Daddy. I'm so sorry!" I try to control my emotions as he kisses my lips and trails them down my neck, pressing them softly over my collarbones and shoulder. I grab Connor's face and smash my lips against his, but instead of a heated kiss, passion surrounds us and it seems like this one kiss made up for the lack of touch between us for the entire week.

S M U T.

Connor walks backwards and falls onto the couch, with me straddling him, working my lips on his neck. I pull Connor's shirt over his head and run my hands over his chest, peppering kisses and hickeys everywhere from the shoulders to his slight V-line. Connor just smiles, playing with my hair.

But when I tug on his pants, he flips us over and pulls my shirt off, attacking my neck, marking it with beautiful bruises. My back arches and I groan, "I love you Connor. So much." He nips at my skin and kisses my cheek, bringing a smile to my face.

"Love you too Babygirl." Connor pulls off my skirt and panties, pushing my legs up and apart. "So pretty...." He growls and leans down between my legs. But, I feel something unexpected that makes me jump and gasp, my body automatically jolting towards the man between my legs. Connor's tongue runs over my hole, pushing against it slightly. He laps over it a few more times, but that's all it takes for me to get to my edge. "C-Connor... If you keep doing that... I'll cum right now." Despite my words, my hand was pushing Connor's head down deeper and the other was spreading my cheeks apart for better access. Whines spill out of my mouth when suddenly Connor pushes me off the couch and he lays on his back. When I look at him, confused, he signals me over to... Sit on his face?

"C'mon Babygirl. Don't be shyyyy... Be the slut I met on the streets. The slut that's always on their knees, begging for me." He smirks and I get up shakily, my hips hovering above his face as I cautiously sink down.

"Is this gonna hurt y- AH..mmmmm!" I yelp when his hands grab my waist and push me down, right on his face. We both simultaneously groan as I lean down and pull his pants off, kitten licking the tip of his huge cock as he works his tongue on my princess parts. My groans send vibrations to Connor's dick and he trusts upward into my mouth. I begin to suck harshly, bobbing my head up and down. I hear Connor's muffled words, "Fuck, you taste so good and you make me feel so good." I blow him harder and faster, until his cum shoots all over my face as I try to catch some in my mouth. Meanwhile, Connor sneaks two fingers next to his tongue into my hole and that's all it that's for me to cum everywhere. I collapse on top of him and he gently moves me off, getting up to get a towel.

"I missed this." He laughs as he comes back wiping my face and our chests. "God, we are disgusting..."

"Amen to that!" I raise my arm weakly, but my voice was muffled because I was still laying on my stomach, face flat against the couch. I raise my head and say, "Babe we should join a synagogue after that."

He smirks, "And then a church, that is, if we don't get kicked out."

AUTHORS NOTE🌬:
That was very weird smut tbfh. It went from sentimental to freaky REAL quick. But yeah, this book is coming to an end but I'll have another one come out y'all (I'm not even southern).

Tumblr/Twitter: @KingTronler