CHAPTER 13

(Blessed by this artist^)

TROYE
Bitch got the picture framed. It is 15" by 32" and proudly hung above our bed.

"We should go shopping today babe." Connor says as he hands me my breakfast of eggs and orange juice. I smile at him and nod. Today I'm dressed entirely "feminine." I'm wearing a grey skirt with a maroon sweater. A matte pink lipstick is on my lips. My eyelashes coated in mascara, and I even wore my hair extensions.

"Alright, my sugar daddy. Spoil me rotten..." I giggle as I twirl my hair, kissing his cheek.

"I will enjoy that so much Baby Girl. But, under one condition. I get to buy you an outfit and you are obligated to wear it for me." Connor says.

I groan, "Ugh... Fine. Now c'mon let's go! It's 2:00pm, we shouldn't even be having breakfast right now." I nudge him. I haven't been shopping in literally months. No joke.

(•_•) timeskip (•_•)

"Can we go to Victoria's Secret first? I just need to get some-"

"Lingerie?" He cuts me off and my cheeks burst with blush and I nod, looking down, a bit ashamed to be completely honest. He grabs my waist and I bump into his chest and a small squeak tumbles past my lips.

Connor wraps his heavily decorated arms around my thin frame, making me feel protected, both from judgment and physical harm.

"You are absolutely perfect; I hope you know that." He grabs my hand and pulls me to Victoria's Secret. I easily pass as a girl, which is great. (A/N: What even is masculinity and femininity?) Quickly, I find something I like: lace. I get excited when I see an entire ash grey lingerie set with a blouse and see through thigh highs hooked onto some lace panties. God, this is so cute. I check the price and see that it's $80. Hopefully, Connor will let me buy it. I run over to him and hold it up shyly, biting on my nails lightly. Shopping alone is so much better. This is so awkward.

"Ooohhh, Babygirl! This is sexy as fuck!" Connor announced, resulting in us getting weird looks from people. I sigh at him, but whatever. I'm done shopping.

"Daddy, I'm done shopping. We can head to another store now." Connor smirks and grabs my arm.

"Baby, I'm not done shopping for you. Let's see. What would be fun to rip off of you?" He mutters the last part, while sorting through the racks. I wait next to him, looking down at my converse. Connor smirks when pulling out this black lingerie set. There was a thong attached to sheer black thigh highs, but the top was just a bunch of crisscrossing straps, the two thickest running over the nipples. "Nice." He mutters while sizing it up on me. "Alright, now we're ready to checkout and go."

While walking up to the counter, I realized that the employee was checking out Connor. Connor, of course doesn't notice, like the 'humble' man he is.

The perky and busty blonde giggles, "Hi, I'm assuming these aren't for you?"

Connor smirks and I clench my teeth, glaring.

"You'd be surprised..." He winks. HE FUCKING WINKS. Alright, two can play at that game. I walk out of the store, Connor not noticing obviously. It's Saturday, finding hot men isn't gonna be hard. And it wasn't. I see a guy working at the perfume store right across Victoria's Secret. Walking in, I immediately catch his attention. He walks over and asks, "Hey, can I help you with anything?"