CHAPTER 15

^sweetheart

CONNOR
I wake up nude with Troye, who is also naked lying on top of my chest. Last night was definitely something. Last thing I remember was both of us being so tired, that we just passed out. My cum is still all over his ass and face and back. Let's just say last night, I had way more than one orgasm... So did he. God, I love him so fucking much.

Peppering kidding all over him, he slowly wakes up, smiling.

"Hello Princess. How you feeling now?"

Troye attempts to sit up but winces, laying back down. "I'm so damn sore and we need to wash our sheets. There's cum literally everywhere."

I smirk. "That's your responsibility. You're the woman in the relationship."

Troye stops, "Okay Connor. That was both sexist and unfair."

I shrug, "Since when did you become a social rights activist?"

He rolls his eyes and says, "I hate you so much sometimes."

"That's not what you said last night when you were on your knees for me." I smirk.

"Sometimes I just want to break up with you because you're such an asshole."

(•_•) timeskip (•_•)

"Okay Babygirl, I've been thinking a lot, actually, about yesterday."

His face scrunches up, "About the sex? Or about the love?"

"About meeting my family. And yes, you should meet them. Definitely. But, let's start off slow. You can meet my sister, who's in town this week and then my older brother's gonna be in LA soon too. After that, you can decide whether or not you want to meet my entire family. Okay Babygirl?"

Troye's eyes lit up like stars and he smiled, nodding frantically. Despite his soreness, he pounced on me, straddling my waist and leaning down, peppering kisses all over my face. I scrunch up my eyebrow and laugh. He climbs off and sits on his ankles in front of me. I briefly let my eyes roam about his naked figure and position. "What's your sister's name Con?"

"Nicola. She's a bit younger than me, but still older than you. You'll like her though. She the most erm... accepting when it comes to people."

Troye gives me a weak smile and sighs, "At least one person in your family is bound to like me."

"You do know that I don't care what they say, right? I'm not gonna break up with you if they don't like you." I reassure him when I see Troye's pretty smile dropping and tears starting to form in his eyes. He nods, looking down at the fingers in his lap. "Now smile for Daddy, c'mon baby." He stays reluctant, moving his face away from my view. I grab his bare waist and pull him onto my lap so he's straddling me for the second time. Troye looks away and I grab his jaw, forcing him to look at me. "I said smile... Troye."

Multiple emotions flash on his face, but he finally gives me a tight lipped fake smile. Running my thumb over his plump lower lip, I mutter, "You're so fuckin' hot." I lean in to join our lips, but he hesitates and pulls away.

"I'm gonna um, g-go get ready."

What's up with him?

TROYE
I close the bathroom door and slump against it, sliding down to the floor. He makes me feel like shit sometimes. Referring to me like I'm some deranged freak. "Most accepting when it comes to people..." What the hell is that supposed to mean? And he has the audacity to demand me to smile. If he's so ashamed of being in a relationship with me, he should have just broken it off from the start. He treats me like his prostitute, not boyfriend: he can do or say whatever he wants to me. Connor's almost as problematic as fucking Trump. But, my anger soon starts to fade away and here comes the depression.

Heavy thoughts cloud my mind. Ok, so maybe I am an embarrassment to him. I will admit that my track record isn't the cleanest. And he's a respectable man in LA. So maybe he does have the right to say that to me. It hurts, but you know what they say, truth hurts.

(•_•) timeskip (•_•)

CONNOR
Troye walks into the kitchen wearing sweatpants and an oversized shirt. Complete opposite of his usual pretty and feminine look.

"Hey Tro. Where's your skirt and knee socks?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his thin waist. I could, no joke, snap him in half right now.

He glares and says, "I can wear whatever the fuck I want."

"Alrighty then. I was just wondering. You usually look like a million bucks and today... erm, not so much. Something wrong with what I bought you yesterday?"

"No! Just get off my fucking case Connor!" He outbursts and red flashed before my eyes as my boiling blood runs through my veins.

"Watch. Your. Mouth. Unless you're okay with enduring the consequences of my anger... You don't know what I'm capable of Troye." Steam was literally fuming out of my ears at this point as I grab his wrist.

Troye cowers away, stepping back. His eyes get glossy and I scoff. "Don't make me the bad guy here Troye. It's your fault for being such a bitch." He looks down at his fingers and heavy sobs start coming from him, though I can't see his face. "Oh my fucking God. Are you kidding me?" I mutter but give in. As angry as I am, I can't see him cry because of me.

"Troye," I step in front of him, lightly grabbing his waist and whisper, "look at me Babygirl." Troye slightly raised his head to show me his big, beautiful eyes which were now bloodshot and teary. I raise my hands, framing his gorgeous face, and wipe away the tears with my thumbs. "Stop crying Babygirl. You're too pretty for that. C'mere." I open my arms and he wraps his thin arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder. I envelope him in my tattooed arms and we stay silent for ten minutes. "I love you, you know that right?" I ask to reassure him.

"Mhm." He nods his head against my shoulder and I take that as a yes.

"Good, I just wanted you to know that. Know that I love you."

AUTHORS NOTE🌬:
Hey, I know. I haven't updated in 2 weeks. It was the end of the shortest quarter so I had a LOT of shit due. But now we're all good (in the hood). Also why high school drama? There's SO MUCH in my school. And guess who's caught in the middle of it🤗. Well, fuck.

Twitter/Tumblr: @kingtronler