CHAPTER 12

(Y'all gonna die or kill me once you figure out who Nick is in the story)

CONNOR
"Hey babe, where's Troye?" Lilly asks after noticing how quiet it is in my house.

"He's at his apartment picking up some stuff." I reply back, spreading the avocado on my toast.

Lilly grabs one from my plate and bites into it. I glare at her and she asks, "Why? He moving?"

"Yup. Right into this house..."

She raises her eyebrow and hums. "Why this sudden change of mind Con da Bon? Wasn't he just an 'overused slut' a few days ago?"

Not feeling like answering her verbally, I pull off my shirt and turn around, revealing all the red scratches from Troye's nails when we had sex.

"Oh... So he's your slut now..." She nods her head, "You're not a virgin anymore, God bless!"

I grumble and roll my eyes. "I wasn't a virgin before this bitch... But you probably still are..."

Lilly laughs and pinches my cheeks, smiling cheekily, "Awww, so defensive... I fucked your brother last week Honey." (Picture of Connor's brother above. His name is Nick).

My jaw drops to the floor and I say more as a statement than a question, "You're kidding."

Lilly shakes her head and I gape once more before I start chasing her around the counter.

"COME BACK HERE YOU BITCH!"

Right at that moment, Troye walk in with a suitcase and wide eyes. "W-what's going on?" He laughs nervously.

"SHE FUCKED MY OLDER BROTHER!" I yell, still shocked.

"I fucked my best friend's older brother too so..." He just laughs at my pain and puts his stuff down. I pout and Troye wraps his arms around me, kissing my lips but I don't kiss back. He whines and I firmly say, "I'm still too in shock to kiss you back." Troye runs his hands down my sides and to my back when his face scrunches up in confusion. He turns me around and gasps. "D-Did I do th-that?"

I nod and Troye gasps again, "Oh my god! I'm so so sorry! Oh my god, we shouldn't of fucked in the bathtub."

Lilly interrupts,"You guys had sex in a fucking bathtub!?!"

Troye turns around, realizing that Lilly's still there. "Haha... yeah."

"...and in the shower." I add on.

"Well Damn."

(•_•) timeskip (•_•)

"Babe, ready for our date yet?" Connor yells from downstairs and I huff but answer, "Almost! Sit in the car. I'll be right there."

I give myself one last look in the mirror and sigh defeatedly. "This looked better on the mannequin." I'm wearing all white adidas under a light blue top tucked into a black pleated skirt. Very casual, but whatever. As long as Connor's not wearing a suit, I'll be fine. Skipping downstairs while humming, I run outside and get into the car.

"Hey Daddy. You look nice." Connor's wearing a white tank top with jeans. The tank tops is low cut from the front and the back. A lot of my mail marks are showing oh god.