CHAPTER 18

TROYE
I sniffle and cover up my pain with a smile, "Hey Con, you're back!"

He just nods, "Well, I only went to the bathroom so yeah. You guys talk at all, or is it gonna be awkward the entire day?"

"Well-"

Nick rudely interrupts, "Oh, we're pretty close. We have a lot in common actually."

Connor smiles, flashing me with his perfect teeth. "Oh really? I didn't see that coming. But that's perfect. We should have lunch first though. Should I go pick up from Panera or should we all go eat there?"

"Uh, you know. I'm actually really tired. So why don't you just go pick it up Connor? Me 'n Troye will just talk and wait till you're back." Before I could interject, Connor is already halfway out the door and waving bye, saying he'll be back in like 25-30 minutes. 25-30 with my rapist alone. 25-30 minutes with the guy who stole my virginity. This is completely safe. But then again, it's only 25-30 minutes. It can't be that that bad. I'll be okay.

The second the front door closes, he looks at me while smiling sadistically, getting up from the couch and walking my way. I back up until I'm against the wall. Just like what happened when Connor was gone. But this time, he's not here to interrupt Nick.

"Now where did we leave off?" His big hands grab at my ass from under my skirt. "You owe me some of this, ya know?"

"I- I don't owe you anything..." I say, lacking confidence. He quirks an eyebrow while clenching his teeth, raising a hand to hit me and I brace for the impact, flinching. He stops right before his hand makes contact with my face and sighs, "No marks or Connor's gonna find out. Actually... He will find out about our thing... if you don't give me what I want, okay baby?"

Trigger Warning: Rape. Next bolded section will be a summary. 
I shake my head, silently pleading him to spare me. Nick yanks my hair, causing me to cry out. "Listen here Babygirl: if you don't do what I say, you'll regret it. Now make the smart decision and get on your knees." Tears are now cascading down my cheeks, but I oblige. "You know I like when you use your words." Nick raises his voice as he pulls himself out of his pants and underwear. He pumps his length twice before pressing the head firmly against my lips. I purse my lips together, but Nick grabs my jaw and squeezes. The pain makes me open my mouth and he doesn't hesitate to shove himself down my throat. I choke, gasping for breath but he holds himself there for a minute more before letting go. By the time he does, I'm heaving for air and coughing at the same time. "That was just a small lesson on what could happen if you don't listen to what I say. Are we clear?" I nod and he yells, "Use your fucking words!"

"Y-Yes... Master." My head hangs low with shame when l call him "Master." But for the sake of Connor and I's relationship, I pull down my pride and let him do whatever he wants. "Off the floor. Turn around and lean against the table. Ass out."

I plead Nick while backing away slowly, my voice now wrecked with sobs, "P-Please don't do this Master... I'll do anything else! Just please, I'm begging you..." I have to tell Connor.

"Awww... poor Babygirl... You don't really have a choice." I back away from him carefully, but he grabs my wrist and pins me against a wall, towering over me. "You're lucky you're cute, else I would have just wrecked the disobedience out of you..." Nick says sadistically while caressing cheek with the pad of his thumb. At this point, I'm frozen in panic and just stare at him. His hands trail down to my skirt, and snake under my panties. "This will always be mine. I can't believe you had the audacity to leave me... I gave you everything you ever wanted: money, home, and dick. And you repay me by fucking my brother? Really?"

"I-I never wanted that. I just wanted love... You stole my virginity and I was only 16 Nick! You were a 31 year old man and I was a child, still in high school for fucks sake! I never wanted what you gave, or should I say, took from me."

"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it. You loved sleeping with me." He snaps back and I sigh, "I said I did for the sake of our relationship... But that went to waste when the sex just got out of hand. You were happy? Sex. You were mad? Sex. You were sad? Sex. Sex till the point where I didn't have a choice or I'd be hit and stripped of my clothes at the end of the night anyway. You were a fucking dictator."

I know I've made a mistake when Nick's anger is prevalent in his eyes. His hand grasps my throat and he shoves my body against the wall, cornering me. "You're gonna take this like a good slut and keep your mouth shut. Okay?" I choke as he pulls my skirt and panties down, shoving his fingers in my mouth briefly, and trailing them to my hole.

"Oh, you're already loose? Of course...fuckin slut."

"P-Pleaseee... Please don't. I-I'll do anything! Please!" Sobs wrack my voice and tears cascade down my face, making my makeup run. Nick clamps a hand over my mouth and unbuckles his belt with the other. "You owe me this after running away... after all I did for you." Nick pushes me up against the wall and wraps my legs around his waist. He quickly aligns himself against my entrance and slams me down so that my ass was flush against his hips. Simultaneously, a moan comes from him and a cry of pain from me.
End of Trigger: Troye gets raped by Nick because Nick thinks Troye "owes him" something after running away.

But suddenly, the front door rattles and Nick pulls out of me, and sprints into the kitchen, dropping me to the ground at the same time. The door finally opens and Connor walks in with our food while I pull up my panties and skirt with shaky hands.

"Hi Babygirl, wait, what're you doing on the floor?" He stops and examines my messy makeup. "W-What's wrong?"

When realization hits him, Connor clenches his fists and mutters, "Where's Nick?"

AUTHORSNOTE🌬:
I need to stop writing about Troye getting raped. And also Y E E T.

Twitter/Tumblr: @kingtronler
*discontinues book bc you guys don't follow me on Twitter*