Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Selene woke up the next morning when she felt the sun beaming across her face, not good she thought as she sat up and felt her leg brush against one that wasn't hers. Even worse, she thought as she turned around. She had woken him up when their legs touched; she met his clear blue eyes and felt horror swim inside her chest. "We didn't? Did we?"

"You don't remember?" Ben asked as he sat up.

"No, do you?" Selene couldn't believe this was happening, she knew she did some crazy things when she drank but this took the cake.

"We did." He answered to her questioning eyes.

"Oh god." Selene covered her face when her hands. "How could I be so stupid? How could you be so stupid? Scott is gonna kill us."

Ben pulled her hands free and met her dark eyes. "Scott can never know."

"You're right but how do we keep that from happening?" her heart raced and she wished this was all some dream she could wake from, something she could forget.

"We just have to make sure he doesn't suspect anything, we just go back to how we were. You can do that right?" Ben asked since she looked completely scared and mortified.

Selene pulled her hands free when she realized he was still holding her wrists. "Yeah you just do your part and continue to annoy the hell out of me."

Ben grinned. "I can do that."

Selene pulled the sheet tighter around her chest and hated that he kept looking at her, she couldn't look at him because it felt so awkward but he had no problem looking at her and into her eyes with his intense blue ones. "Can you move?" She was on the side of the bed that was against the wall.

"I would but I'm kinda naked under here, unless you're willing to hand over the sheet."

Selene looked around the bed. "What kind of bed has one sheet?"

"I don't need more then one."

Selene sighed; yeah there would be no problem in the annoying department. "I'm not letting you see me naked."

Ben laughed. "Sel we've slept together, I've seen you naked and I've been inside-"

"Shut up." Selene quickly said and felt a rush of heat to her cheeks.

"Ok," Ben bent over to the side of bed. "Here, now you're not as naked." He tossed her black cotton panties at her.

Selene sent him a death look; she would kill him if she thought she could get away with it. She reached under the sheet and pulled them on. When she looked up Ben was off the bed pulling his boxers on, she saw a quick glimpse of his bare bottom, she blushed, yeah he must've been working out. She got off the bed now that he was up, with the sheet still around her. "We can never ever talk about this; never bring it up, nothing."

"I love how bent out of shape you are about this, it's really funny."

"And you're not? We slept together, that's crazy and gross and-" Ben pulled her by the arm and into a kiss before she knew what hit her to make matters worse she ended up kissing him back. "What the hell was that for?" she with her arms still around his neck.

"To prove to you it wasn't that bad and now you have something to remember me by." Ben said with a grin. "And I have something to remember you by."

Selene followed his eyes to her chest, the sheet had fallen down. She bent down and quickly picked it up. "I'm leaving. This can never happen again, never kiss me again and never talk about this, ever!" she yelled as she left down the stairs.

Ben laughed. "That's a lot of nervers, and you know what they say right? Never say never."

Selene retracted a few steps. "That doesn't apply here because in this case, it'll never happen again."

Ben grinned as he watched her run downstairs; her hair was over the place and she was so mad. He couldn't think of a time she looked more beautiful. He was such a sucker for when she had her hair down.

IIII

Selene slammed her door and leaned against it, she pinched herself in hopes this was all a bad dream. But no luck, it was all real, very real, she thought as she touched her lips, she still felt his kiss. She moved from the door and gathered her things she needed a shower; a cold one. Once the shock wore off everything would back to normal, she hoped.

After her shower it felt good to finally be fully dressed. She walked back into her room and picked up the sheet she had left on the ground when she substituted it with a towel.

She placed it on the chair and thought back to last night. It was so clear then went completely blank once they got home. The phone pulled her out of her thoughts, which was a good thing she decided as she answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey little sis, how was your night?"

Selene suddenly felt very guilty on top of everything else. "It was fine, I hung out with Carrie. How's the trip been?"

"It's good, I'm glad I decided to go. Listen have you seen Ben?"

"What? No, what makes you think I've seen Ben?"

"You live in the same house." Scott slowly said. "I called his number but got no answer."

"I haven't seen him yet today, he had a date last night so he might still be asleep." Selene cringed but the lie sounded good, very Ben like.

"I'll try him again later. Call me if you have any problems." Scott said before they ended their call.

"I'm a fucking idiot." Selene said with a groan as she hit herself on the forehead with the phone.

"That's gonna leave a mark."

Selene dropped the phone and found Ben at her doorway. "Scott tried calling you. What do you want?" She asked as she stood from her spot on the bed and gathered her things; she had to be at work in the next half hour.

"You're not doing good at going back to the way things were. You look more depressed then pissed off." Ben pointed out.

Selene gave him a heated look before leaving the room. "You're right, I'll work on it."