Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Selene couldn’t believe how foolish she and Ben were being. They were in the downstairs bathroom where anyone could interrupt. She was terrified of being caught and on some odd level that made their time together even better, intense.

She didn’t let her fear stop her from being with Ben, she willingly let him strip her naked. Her butt was freezing on top of the sink counter but once he touched her all her discomfort faded away somewhere far in the back of her mind.

Of course she had fantasized about where their second time would be, she dreamt of something romantic, something she’d remember forever. Cramped in the bathroom had never been one of her thoughts and yet it felt pretty damn perfect. All that mattered was the fact there were together. Scenery be damned.

It was definitely better than the first time they had sex, for the simple fact neither of them were drunk. Selene was intently aware of all her surroundings, every little touch he gave and she gave.

Ben ached to know what it felt like to be inside of her but he was careful no to rush. Sure they should be quick and get out of there before anyone came looking for them but Ben refused to rush the first chance they’ve gotten alone in all these days.  

He relished in the sensation of her skin against his finger tips, slowly he ran his hand down her hip, under the curve of her knee, and to her ankle where he wrapped her leg around his waist.

Slowly he kissed her mouth, little pecks over her lips before dipping his tongue inside to taste the inside of her mouth, the intimate parts shared within a kiss.

With her legs securely wrapped around his waist he pushed inside of her, much like their kiss; it was slow and meant to leave a lasting affect.

Her hands tightened around his shoulders, her nails digging into his skin as her body tightened around him. Ben had to keep a firm grasp on his control; he didn’t want to let his needs rush this.

As she got used to his size and together they found their intimate rhythm, Selene began moving her hands from his shoulders. Her warm palms moved over his back and lower where she cupped his butt. Ben exhaled deeply into her mouth, his blue eyes opened and met her brown ones. There was something strangely cherished about looking into the woman’s eyes as you pressed in and out of her warmth.  

Ben made it a rule to never do such a thing with a woman. With Selene he was breaking all his rules, those rules that surrounded his heart and protected him for years. She found her way to his heart, grasping it with her love, and he was scared of the day she’d let go.