The Maze Games?The Hunger Runner?However you want to call it Anthem was like it

Anthem was run like the Hunger Games,except for the fact that they were big on Zodiac Signs.
You know:Capricorn,Aquarius,Pisces,Aries,Tarus,Gemini,Cancer,Leo,Virgo,Libra,Scorpio,and Sagittarius.
12 Signs,12 Hunger Games Districts.The Court thought this was some sort of sign to greatness and jumped on it immediately.
You could live with your parents no matter what sign you were born into.But if you were an Orphan,decided to leave home,or were trouble,you lived with people of your own sign.And the privilege of communicating with other signs were taken away from you.
Zodiac Cancer ♋ wasn't a bad place to be. It was hot with sun and rained from time to time. Just like in July,they somehow had programmed it to be year round though,so it could be Christmas and still be blazing hot.
Another series Anthem seemed to be in love with was the Maze Runner.When Anthem's citizens did something that harmed or reflected bad on the Court,their punishment was to send one competitor from each sign into a dangerous,terrifying obstacle course to see how many could reach the end.They called it a game we called it Exile by fear and death.
Sounds easy.Hmmm maybe I didn't explain well enough.
Imagine you with eleven kids you don't know or,if the Council was cruel enough,your own family members in a labyrinth that moved at every step.Every step had to have a purpose because there was a possibility of the floor collapsing into a pit or having knives fall from the sky or getting eaten by a rabbit in your sleep.
The Council could be cruel if it wants to be,that's why everyone stood out of their way.
And we did pretty well at that,Anthem hadn't seen an Exile in 14 years...