Regret

"Ok so it seems like Chase is the leader of this killer squad and they have what we need water,food,supplies."

Rick nodded munching on the last of the bacon bits.

"I can get to them but they need to separate and for that we need to seperate.Are they-"

"Sadie said that all seven are there and three Adam,Emmanuel and Alyissa are dead."

"Plus us two,right remember when I told you your not gonna like this plan.",I said.

"I remember."

"Right so hears my idea.You need to kill me."

"What",Rick looked horrified.

"Not actually kill me but pretend to and make it look real."

"And how do we do that."he asked

"You have flares and foil in your backpack I have baby powder in mine.Are your hands still bleeding."

Rick looked down "No it healed."

"Well this is gonna suck,cause we're gonna have to cut them open again so I could rub your blood on my face to make it look like I died from the explosion we're gonna cause with this baby powder."

Rick flinched at the thought."And then,"

"Take my pack,it's light so don't worry about it and just run.They'll chase after you to keep you away from the supplies when they're all after you I'll grab some stuff and we'll meet up...."

I looked around."There" I pointed at a little hill in the distance."Think you can make it that far."

Rick looked at it."Yeah,I can."

I shook out the baby powder onto the foil and placed it about five feet away from me.

"Ok when they chase after you and you hear them closing in lit a flare and throw it,even if it gives away your location." I took out a knife and handed him my pack."Ready?"

He held out his hands and nodded.I quickly ran the knife three times on each hand.

"So the blood collects more."I told him.

"Ok",The blood was starting to flow out of his hands.He rubbed his hands over my face and neck his blood hot and wet.

I helped him put on both bag."See you at the hill lite a flare there when you make it."

"At the hill"he repeated handed me a flare and took off.

I laid on the ground,lighted the flare and rolled it to the baby powder.I heard a spark and then quickly turned over.

'3.....2.....1'

BOOM!

The blast actually rolled me over on the ground and if it was that strong it was certain to bring seven Chosen running.

I stayed dead still staring at the grass as the smoke rose and a figure came crashing into view.

"Its them"Sadie said.

"Where they go",Nathaniel yelled.

"I saw something move over there."Bryana said.

"But there's someone there look.",Madison said.

"I'm going after the noise."Kayla said

Footsteps heading toward my direction.

Hands grabbed me and turned me over as another explosion rang out.

"IT'S JONATHAN,IT'S HIM.God he's got alot of blood on his face.",Nathaniel said.

More footsteps as Chase came into view."He's either dead or about to be not with that much blood on his face.But stay here and watch him Nathaniel,he's not getting away a third time."