Capricorn

"I don't understand,Gemini's are-"
"Implusive,Devious,Clever.Three traits that can cause hell for a person."
I frowned,I knew a Gemini she didn't seem like none of those things.
"But aren't Aquarius' rebels,they also seem to show no emotion."
"They only show emotion when they need to,sometimes that isn't enough"
I took a sip of hot chocolate.The heat from it warmed up my body."Who won that year anyway."
"The Gem,he was the only one who made it out.And he won by a hell of a lot of stabbing and hiding.But I guess I can't blame them.They're independent,a Gemini"
I shrugged."So you blame the Court."
"The Court has everything to do with the way we live. Every death in the Exile is their fault."
A memory flashed in my mind,a memory that doesn't usually come up.The Court explaining to me why I needed to be put in Camp.My parent's were dead I had no family,no friends.I was gonna live with a bunch of people I didn't even know.
"Yeah"
The Bartender looked at me,"You know,you don't act like your from around here"
Crap
"Eh",I responded
The guy reacjed under the counter and pulled out a block with a symbol on it.

Capricorn
My stomach tightened."Are you gonna give me up to the Truants"
"I have 3 kids,to take care of.I don't want any of them in the Exile.Weren't you listening kid.I don't like them.I don't trust them."
I got up off the stool.
"Get out of here,others may not be so forgiving",he whispered.
Right,Capricorn's.Distrusting.
"Just tell me one thing,the name of the Gemini who killed your sister."
The bartender paused." Gabriel Stuart why?"
"Oh,Im just gonna check him out." I said,opening my bag I pooled half of the food from the bag on the counter."Thanks for the drink and the story.Now how much do you think I could get for these goods?And while you're at it.Can you show me a way out"