This is Bad.Very Bad

Bryana Holder,a Gemini.A Gemini who I've been in love with for...quite some time.
Does she know me?Probably not but she has seen me from time to time,whenever I sneak over to their neighborhood.
She has long black hair past her shoulders.A crisp brown complexion that turns almost gold in the sunset.Tall and thin with eyes that look like they could see right through you.
I remember when I went over there one time and she judo flipped a boy aabout twice her size.
Bryana Holder being my opponent in the game left me with a mixed sense of happiness and dread.
Ms. Elliot's voice snapped me out of my thoughts."Oh god,this is the worst Exile they could have ever come up with."
Julian,one of the kids,said "They put a ten year old in there.That's cruel"
"The Court doesn't care",she turned towards me"I told you Jonathan.I told you"
I looked up and spoke for the first time in four days "You did huh.I wasn't really expecting this though"
Ms.Elliot turned away from me.
Julian looked at me and spoke."She's scared for you,she thinks that the Court wants to kill you but not directly"
I didn't move
"But",he said putting a hand on my shoulder."You always outsmart them.You'll be back I believe it"
He removed his hand and stretched.I continued to sit there until everyone went to bed,the light from the television was my only company.
Tomorrow the whole neighborhood will get up at five a.m to see me off.Tomorrow,I meet my mentor and the rest of the Chosen.Tomorrow,I offically participate in the Exile.