Prologue

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(E/C) - Eye Colour
(B/F/N) - Best Friend's Name

(Y/N) POV
It was a Saturday morning in Gotham and the sunlight was starting to slowly creep its way through your bedroom window. You started to open your eyes and wake up from your deep, relaxing sleep. It was unusual to be woken up in this way because the sun very rarely appeared in this city. You looked towards your bedside table and saw the time.

10:07 am

"Shit!" you whispered to yourself. You were meeting with your best friend
(B/F/N) to go shopping in one hour and considering it would take you at least half an hour to get there, you didn't have much time to get ready.

You hurried out of bed and got into the shower and get dressed. There was no time for breakfast, besides you were going to have lunch in a couple of hours. You grabbed your bag, put on your coat and walked out the door.

The feel of the cold air smacked you in the face. The familiar sound of rain hitting the concrete pavements of Gotham was the only sound you could hear, apart from a few police sirens in the distance.

"Just perfect," You thought to yourself as you trudged through the rained and looked down at your favourite shoes that had already been ruined. You placed your earplugs in your ears and played (your favourite song) and you started to feel a little bit less pissed off at the world.

-Half an hour later-

You arrived at the point you agreed to meet (B/F/N), he/she was sitting on a bench waiting for you. He/She looked up at you and greeted you with a smile.

"Hey, you," he/she said, giving you a hug. "Hey (B/F/N)" you replied standing there awkwardly because you really disliked being hugged. Your friend knew this and just hugged you tighter.

"(B/F/N) I actually can't breathe now" (B/F/N) pulled away with a smile.

"Sorry (Y/N) but I haven't seen you in ages!" He/She said sarcastically.

"I know it's been too long!"

You both laughed at your own jokes and headed your way to the shopping centre.

After hours of shopping, eating, gossiping and taking selfies you and (B/F/N) arrived back at your house. Both of you were greeted by your mum who was making dinner.

"Hey guys," she said "Dinner's ready in 10 minutes"

"Thanks, mum" you replied, giving her a kiss on the cheek, and you and your best friend went upstairs to your bedroom.

Later that evening you decided that you would pull an all-nighter as it was the last weekend before you went back to school. You and (B/F/N) searched the kitchen for snacks and drinks, you found three tubes of Pringles, a frozen pizza, two grab bags of Doritos and a six pack of Red Bull.

"I think that will do the trick," you said as you placed the pizza in the oven.

"What movies shall we watch?" Asked (B/F/N).

You smirked and ran into the living room to find your favourite movie on Blu Ray.

"We're definitely watching this," You said with a huge smile planted across your face.

"This is going to be a long night"
(B/F/N) replied.

You giggled and placed the DVD in the player and sat on the sofa.