Chapter 18

Christmas Day had finally come around and you rushed downstairs to see what presents were under your tree. Your eyes widened at the sight of mountains of gifts that filled the room. The rest of your family came downstairs and you pulled them into a tight group hug,

"Merry Christmas!"

"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)," your parents said in unison.

The first thing you did was rush to open your presents, you had waited all
year and couldn't leave them there a minute longer. You got everything that was on your list so you hugged your parents again,

"Thank you so much! You guys are the best!"

You also hugged your sibling, which was very rare, because they had bought you some CDs you had always wanted as you had run out of email addresses to use for the free trial for Spotify Premium.

After having breakfast you started up your gaming console to play a new game you got when you heard your phone beep. You went over to it to pick it up, there was a text from Damian:

Merry Christmas! Can't wait to see you later today, I'll pick you up in a few hours xxxx 😘

Reading that made you smile.

You replied to his text with:
Can't wait to see you too xxxx💋❤️

For the next few hours, you played your video game and got ready to go to the manor. You had got lots of new clothes so it took a while to decide what to wear. In the end, you decided to wear your favourite new t-shirt, some jeans and a cheesy Christmas jumper.

Not long after Damian pulled up in his overpriced sportscar and the doorbell rang. You gave your family another hug and wished them a merry Christmas before answering the door. You were very grateful that your parents had let you go to the manor on Christmas Day as they liked to spend the whole day together as a family, especially your dad he took a lot of convincing and he always acts tough on Damian when he is with you and becomes very overprotective. That is why you try to see Damian when your parents are at work or just not in the house with you.

You answered the door and you were greeted by Damian's handsome face.

"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)" he smiled and pulled you into a hug.

"Merry Christmas Damian." You wrapped your arms around him.

"You ready to go, my brothers can't wait to see you, and make fun of me," he murmured the last part but you still heard it and it made you giggle.

"Yep," and you headed towards the car. 

You reached the manor and when you entered, it was much busier than usual, even though usually there would only be you, Damian, Alfred and occasionally Bruce. Today there were a few unfamiliar faces and of course, Damian's brothers, Dick, Jason and Tim.

You were first greeted by Dick who was talking to a red-haired girl.

"(Y/N), it's great to see you again! If like to introduce you to a very close friend of mine, Barbara. Barbara, this is (Y/N) Damian's girlfriend that he never stops talking about."

"Shut up Grayson," Damian hissed, he was obviously still pissed about what happened yesterday morning.

"It's nice to meet you, Barbara," you shook her hand.

"Likewise," she smiled.

Damian took your hand and pulled you away into the kitchen but before you could get to the door the two of you were stopped by Jason,