Chapter 8

A week had passed since Damian had taken you to see your favourite band and it was a Friday afternoon. The time finally reached 3:30 pm and you walked over to your locker to get your books for the weekend.

You suddenly felt two arms wrap around your waist from behind. You knew exactly who it was.

"Hey Damian," you smiled, still sorting out your stuff.

"You doing anything tonight?" He asked, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"No I've got no plans," you replied turning around and seeing that the corridor was empty, everyone would rush out of school as fast as they could on a Friday.

Damian grinned at you, "So you can come over?"

You had been going to the manor almost every day with Damian after school as he would always give you loads of help with your homework.

"No, you come to mine, my parents are working so we'll be home alone," you said with a cheeky grin.

"Oh god, I know what that look means."

"You know you want it."

"I know I'm better at it than you."

"You wish!"

"Come on, Alfred's already waiting outside, he'll give us a lift." Damian grabbed your hand and you both walked towards the limo.

When you arrived at your house you thanked Alfred and let yourselves in. You went into the living room and turned on the PlayStation while Damian went to the kitchen and got out Doritos and sodas for the both of you. He put the snacks on the table and you handed him his remote.

"Ready to get your ass kicked?" You asked.

"No, because it's not going to happen." He replied as he sat back on the sofa.

You leaned back into Damian's chest and he wrapped his arms around your torso and placed his chin on the top of your head.

You played video game tournaments for around two hours and you won against Damian by miles.

"Haha told you I'd beat you," you said.

"That's only because I let you win. I wouldn't be able to bear your sad face when you realise that you'd lost," he joked.

"Aren't you hilarious?" You said sarcastically, "I'm hungry should I order some food?" You suggested.

"Yeah, I'm in the mood for pizza."

"Me too, I'll get Domino's."

You and Damian went up to your bedroom to watch a film. You chose to watch (your favourite film) and Damian agreed to watch it only if you watch The Terminator with him.

You both sat on the bed eating pizza and watching your favourite films for the next few hours. You were pleasantly surprised by Damian's choice of film and you checked your phone for the time.

It was already midnight and you were exhausted. You changed into your pyjamas and climbed into bed next to Damian. He rolled over and placed one arm around you from behind and nuzzles his head into the crook of your neck.

"Sweet dreams, (Y/N)," you could barely make out what he said over the muffled noise.

"Night, Damian," you whispered, and you fell into a deep sleep.