Chapter 7

Damian's face was bright red again, "I'm so sorry about that, I don't know what I was thinking. I just really, really like you (Y/N) and I-"

"Damian, it's not your fault!" You interrupted him. "I could have pulled away at any time I wanted, but I didn't." You placed his hands in yours. "I love you Damian Wayne."

He smiled and looked straight into your (E/C) eyes.

"On that note, will you, Miss (L/N), do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

"Of course!" Was your reply and Damian pulled you in for another kiss.

This time he was more confident about it and dominated it. He had one hand on your waist and one hand gently placed on your cheek, of which he was lightly brushing with his thumb. After about a minute you pulled away and placed your forehead on his.

"That was nice," you smiled.

"Even better that there were no interruptions."

All of a sudden, he picked you up bridal style and lied you down on his bed and he climbed on top of you.

"Damian, what are you doing?" You asked, feeling uneasy.

"Switching on the TV," he said as he rolled next to you. "What did you think I was going to do?" He asked with a smirk, knowing exactly what you were thinking. 

"Nothing," you laughed as you rested your head on his shoulder.

Damian pressed play, resumed the part of the episode of Prison Break you were watching before and put his arm around you.

After hours of watching Netflix with your new boyfriend, you both went out to get burgers before the concert. Luckily, Dick hadn't managed to speak to Bruce as he was very busy working in his study. It took a while to finally leave the manor because Damian had to have a stern private chat with his older brothers before you left.

The concert was held in Gotham City Stadium, there were huge crowds but you got to skip all the queues.

With your VIP tickets, you could choose whether to sit in your own private VIP lounge with a minibar or stand right at the front of the crowd. You chose to stand at the front with the rest of the audience.

The experience was amazing. The atmosphere and music were perfect, you even got Damian to dance and clap with you.

When it was over you and Damian tried to make your way through the dense crowds of fans. Damian grabbed your hand,

"Follow me, I don't want to lose you," he said as the two of you weaved through the people to find the limo.

After about twenty minutes of pushing through the crowds, you found Alfred waiting for you in the limo and the two of you climbed in.

"Thanks for the lift Alfred," you said as you sat down.

"That's what I'm here for Miss (Y/N)"

"Are you sure you don't want to stay the night? It's really late and would be much more convenient for you," Damian asked.

"No I can't, I should really get home."

"Ok," he said, looking disappointed.

It didn't take long for you to arrive back at your house. Damian got out with you and walked you to the front door.

"I've really enjoyed today, I look forward to seeing you tomorrow," Damian said as you reached the door.

"Me too, thank you for the tickets, you've really made my year," you said giving him a hug. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you in close.

"Good night (Y/N)," he said softly as he planted a kiss on your cheek.

"Good night Damian" you smiled back at him.