Chapter 5

You woke up to the familiar sound of an alarm ringing. You rolled over to see the time was 6:30 am. You groaned as you gathered all of your strength just to get out of bed. You found your school uniform on the floor where you had left it last night and got changed back into it. You then made the bed and tidied Damian's room up a bit because you felt quite guilty for chucking him out of his own bed.

There then was a knock on the door. You grabbed your school bag and opened the door to be greeted by Damian.

"Good morning (Y/N), I hope you slept well."

"Very well thank you. Though you really should have chucked me out, I've been a pain in the ass."

"Not at all you are always welcome to stay at the manor whenever you like. Are you ready?"

"That's very nice of you Damian, thank you. I think I've got everything I need."

The two of you walked down to the kitchen where Bruce was drinking a cup of coffee and reading a newspaper and Alfred was preparing breakfast.

"Good morning Mr Wayne," you smiled at him.

"Good morning to you too Miss (L/N), and please call me Bruce."

"Then you call me (Y/N)," you replied.

And with that Bruce left to go to work and you and Damian quickly ate breakfast and got into the limo.

"Did you manage to watch the rest of the episode of Prison Break?" You asked as Alfred drove you off to school.

"No, I actually fell asleep not long after you."

"We should finish it on Sunday then."

"Yeah, about Sunday, I forgot to mention that my brothers also be at the manor, they visit at weekends," he explained.

"Oh yeah, you've mentioned them before. Tim goes to our school right?"

"Correct but he is staying with friends at the moment and returning Sunday afternoon so if you're lucky you won't have the unfortunate event of meeting him."

"He can't be that bad," you laughed "What are your other brothers called?"

"The oldest is Dick Grayson and Jason Todd is a few years younger than him"

"So you're the youngest right?" You asked.

"Correct but when you do meet them don't believe everything they say, they will try to embarrass me by telling lies but they will NOT be true," Damian was starting to make himself angry.

"All right calm down Damian," you laughed.

Soon enough you arrived at school and walked to the homeroom together.

------------Saturday Morning------------

You were at the shopping centre with (B/F/N) and you were on the hunt for some new clothes.

"How about this one?" you asked your best friend as you held up a top to your chest.

"The colour really suits you, put it in the basket to try on. Is there a certain someone you're trying to impress," He/She smirked.

You blushed "No, I just need some more clothes, that's all it is."

"So it has nothing to do with the fact that you're seeing Damian Wayne tomorrow. I'm your best friend I know when you have feelings for someone (Y/N)! You've been spending so much time with him lately and you spent the night at his on Thursday, just admit it!"

"We're just friends, (B/F/N), honest. Come on I've got so much I need to try on" you dragged your friend to the changing rooms.

"Awww little (Y/N) has a crush!!"
(B/F/N) teased you.

"Shut up!" you snapped, which just made him/her laugh.

'(B/F/N) did have a point though', you thought to yourself, you had only known this boy like two weeks and you were already falling asleep into each other's arms. You then started thinking what  Damian had in store for you tomorrow...