Chapter 6: Hogsmead

Clove

"You're going to hogsmead right?" T.J says as she straightens her hair.

"Yeah. I'm going with my sister. How about you." I ask.

"Well..... Jack Starbs asked me to go with him. He's a 5th year Hufflepuff." T. J says excitedly.

"Cool. Hope you have a good time." I say and head towards the great hall where I'm meeting Ginny.

"Hey Gin." I say walking over to her.

"Hey Clove. Ready to go?"

"You bet." I say and we link arms and head to hogsmead.

Are first stop was Zonko's. We live with 6 boys and 5 of them like to prank and have a laugh especially Fred and George. We have to be prepared.

"I think Charlie's hair will look great blue." Ginny says as we exit the shop. Charlie is our second oldest brother. He works with dragons in Romania. He's going to come home this summer for the Quidditch World Cup.

"Let's grab some sweets and head to the three broomsticks to get a butterbeer." I say and head to honeydukes.

I buy three chocolate frogs, Bertie bots every flavor beans, a licorice wand, and like a dozen sugar quills. Ginny got five chocolate frogs, two pumpkin pastries, and two sugar quills. We headed to the three broomsticks.

"So do you like any boys?" I ask once we sit down.

"No." She says blushing.

"Come in Gin I'm your sister you can tell me." I say.

"Fine. I like Harry. BUT you can't tell him." She says. "Ok now you have to tell me who you like." Ginny said.

"Ok. Promise you won't get mad." I say.

"I don't judge." Ginny says holding her hands up in surrender.

"Fine. I like Draco Malfoy." I whisper.

"No way." She gasps. Then she squeals.

"This isn't the reaction I excepted."

"No it's just my tomboyish sister likes a guy even though he can be a prat. I'm so excited." She squeals.

"Shove off." I say pushing her.

"Come on let's head back to the castle." I say after we finish are butterbeers.

"Ok." Ginny says and we head back.

"I had fun to day clove we should to this again." Ginny says hugging me.

"Yeah we should." I hug her and we head to are separate common rooms