Chapter 11: Old and New Friends

Hey guys what's up. Ok so I just wanted to say I'm a huge Clato fan so I decided to write a Clato fanfic. It's called that summer please check it out. It's posted. Anyway. I'll probably try to update each story at the same time. If I can't I'll do it every 2-3 days. But don't worry this story will be my top priority so I'll probably update faster on this. Thanks for the support and enjoy the chapter.

Clove

The month flew by fast and before we knew it it was oct. 1st. We were in the Great hall eating dinner when they arrived. I was sitting between Draco and Owen. T.J sat next to Owen. Blaise was across from T.J, Crabbe was next to Blaise and Goyle was next to Crabbe.

"Introducing the lovely ladies from Beaubaxton. And there head mistress Olympe Maxime. " Dumbledore said and the doors opened. Girls with flawless skin, pretty eyes, lovely hair, and great body's came out in short blue dresses and hat. They danced in stopping ever so often to sigh. When they did blue butterflies appeared.  The boys were all drooling over them. But that was expected. All the girls from Beaubaxton had some part of Veela in them. One girl  in particular with light brown hair waved at T.J. After there show they stood to the side of the great hall. Behind the girls was a very tall and big women.

"Nize to zee you Dumbely dore." She said in a thick French accent while Dumbledore kissed her hand. She went to go sit with her students.

"Now introducing the proud sons of Durmastrong and there head master Igor Karkaroff."  Dumbledore said. 

The doors opened again and very fit and Handsome boys walked in banging sticks and doing flips. One was even breathing fire. I saw Tommy and waved. He waved back. I also saw Viktor Krum. When he walked by he winked at me.

"Omg is that Tommy?" Owen whispered.

"Yeah." I say.

"He grew up nice." She says.

"Owen he's like 6 years older than you." I say.

"So. My parents are 10 years apart" She smirks and I role my eyes.

It's true though. Owen's dad my uncle Mike is 10 years older than my aunt Carol. But he doesn't look it he looks like he's only 2-3 years older. When Tommy was younger he would come over all the time in the summer to play with Charlie. Many times Owen was over and we play tag, Quidditch, hide n go seek or other games. I remember Owen didn't like Tommy because he would never want us to play Quidditch saying we were annoying. Tommy also called Owen little boy because her name was a boys name. Owen absolutely hated that there for hating him. As he and Charlie got older he didn't come around as much.  The last time I think they saw each other was when he was 13 and she was 7. Tommy doesn't look 21 he still looks 18.

After they all come in Dumbledore starts to speak but I tune it out.

"Looks like the Durmastrong boys find you interesting." Draco whispers to me.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"It's obvious two of them looked at you one winked and the other waved. Plus all the others glanced at you. But you should stay away. You shouldn't make friends with the enemy." He whispers.

"I'll have you know one of them is like a brother to me. And the other one was probably looking at Owen." I replied.

"Still." He argued.

"This tournament is about making friends." I say.

"Looks like they want to be more than friends to me." He mumbles.

I ignore him and turn away.

"Welcome guests and find a seat. Let the feast begin." Dumbledore stays.

The girl that waved to T.J comes and sits down between Blaise and Crabbe.

"Hey T." She says.

"Hey A." She replies. "Everyone this is my friend Amber she was my best friend at Beaubaxton." T.J introduces and everyone says hey.

"You can sleep in our dorm if you want we have an extra bed." T.J offers.

"Cool thanks." She replies.

Viktor Krum has found a seat next Draco. He's in between Draco and pansy. Making friend with the enemy. I think. I see tommy he's gone over to sit by the twins.

Half way through dinner Tommy walks over.

"Hey little duck." He says.

"Hey Tommy." I say and tackle him in a hug. I'm the tallest out of my friends at 5'7 but Tommy is huge at at least 6'2. 

"Well. Well. Well. If it isn't little Tommy brooks." Owen smirked.

"And if it isn't the little boy." He smiled back.

"Shut up." She glared.

"So you staying with the twins?" I ask.

"Yeah. They have an extra bed." Tommy says and looks over to the twins who are grinning weirdly. "Wish me luck. I hope my hair won't be green tomorrow." Tommy smiles and walks back towards the twins.

We finish eating and head to our dorm. We've got to know Amber more. She's really sweet down to earth kind of girl. She's instantly likable. I think we'll be good friends.