Chapter 15: The Yule Ball

December 11

Clove

"Wake up." Some says, shoves me, and I fall on the floor with a thud.

"What?" I Snap looking up at a smirking Owen.

"Snape wants all of the fourth years and up to come to the potions room." Owen says already dresses in jeans, and a grey sweatshirt. Owens hair had faded to all black her pink, green, and teal steaks gone. If it were possible she looked more intimidating.

"I'm coming." I say and grab a pair of black sweatpants, teal sweatshirt, and black converse. My hair has grown a lot since the beginning of the school year. It now was done to the middle of my back. Since I didn't feel like brushing it I but it in a messy bun.

"Are T.J and Amber up yet?" I ask.

"No." Owen smirks.

"Réveillez- vous ânes paresseux ! (Wake up you lazy butts)" we yell at the top of are lungs.

"Good job." She says and we high five.

Since T.J and Amber would sometimes talk to each other in French. It made Owen  and I feel left out. So we asked Hermione to help us learn French and now Owen and I are both fluent in French.

"Shut up vous imbéciles (shut up you dunderheads)" T.J yells and throws a pillow at Owen and I.

"Oi . tous vous faire tomber . cesser d'agir comme des enfants. (Oi. all of you knock it off. stop acting like children)" Amber says getting up and putting on a causal blue dress.

Amber is like that. She can wear a dress when ever. Most of the time dresses are all she wears. T.J had put on a grey sweater and black leggings. Her bed head has been brushed to its normal curls. Amber also brushed her straight hair.

"Let's go. We're going to be late." Owen says and drags me to the potions room.

When we got there we saw Blaise, Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle and walked over to them.

"Hello boys." I say.

"Clovey." Draco smirks.

"Don't call me that." I playfully shove him.

Snape walks in and the room falls silent.

"As you know the Triwizard has been going on for centuries." Snape drawled in his monotone. "It is tradition that there is a dance on Christmas called the Yule ball. The other heads of houses have decided you need to be taught how to ball room dance so you don't make hogwarts look foolish."

Pansy who was clinging to Draco. When Snape said there was going to be a dance her and almost every other girl besides Owen and I.

"Aww drakey is this perfect. We can show everyone how much we love each other by going. Oh we can match. I have this green dress so we'll get you a tie." Pansy shrieked.

"Ugh god no." Draco says shoving her off.

"What?!?!" Pansy yelled and everyone looked at is including Snape.

"Miss Parkinson since you have so much to say. Why don't you come up here and demonstrate how to ball dance." Snape said.

"Alright come on Draco." Pansy said dragging him by his wrist to the center of the room where Snape was standing.

"Release Mr. Malfoy. I'm sure he doesn't want to dance with a needy brat like you." Snape drawled. Draco practically ran back towards our group and pulled me in front of him.