Chapter 26: My Brothers Get Into A Fight

Dedicated to AVG_Ruler   Thank you for all the votes and comments.

Clove

Finally the Gryffindor Quidditch team has been approved by Umbridge. Today is the first match of the year Slytherin vs. Gryffindor.

"Clover." Fred and say walking on either side of me.

"Hope your ready for today." Fred said.

"Yeah. Gryffindor is gonna whoop your Slytherin arse. " George adds.

"I don't know boys. With Owen and I as beaters we could give you a run for your money. " I smirk.

Owen tried out this year for beater and she got it. She's much better then Goyle but not as good as me. The team is still pretty much the same as before (beater: me, seeker: Draco, Keeper, Theodore Nott, Chasers: T. J, Blaise) except Draco became captain and a boy named Christopher Montague replaced flint as a chaser.

"Yeah right." George laughed.

"Wish Ron good look for me." I say before sitting down at the Slytherin table.

Time skip to game.

"You ready?" I ask before flying out.

"Born ready." Owen smirks.

Blake just nods.

"I guess." T. J says.

"Totally." Draco smirks.

I notice that Draco, Blaise and Theodoreb are all wearing green and Slytherin pins but I can't read them. I've seen all the other Slytherins wearing them too. I wonder why Owen, T. J and I didn't get one. I get closer to Draco so see what they say.

"Weasley is our King?" I read aloud. "What's that supposed to mean."

"Uh. Nothing babe. Hey look we have to go out know." Draco's says and flys off all of us following.

Madame Hooch goes over the rules. The captains Draco and Angelina Johnson shake hands and the game begins.

"And they're off. Slytherin wins the ball. Zabini passes to Blake who passes to Montague. Montague fakes left but shoots right. Annd he scores. 10-0 Slytherin." Lee Jordan announces.

"F. Weasley sends a bludger to Malfoy but C. Weasley blokes it and sends it to Bell. Looks like Malfoy needs a girl to protect him." Lee laughed.

"Jordan. " Mcgnagall scolded.

"Sorry. G. Weasley with the quaffle she shots and scored. It's tied 10-10. " Lee informs.

20 minutes later

"And Zabini scores yet another goal for Slytherin the score is 30- 90. Lee says in a monotone voice.

That's when I here. It's started out as a murmur but now it's loud and clear the Slytherin section stats to sing.

Weasley cannot save a thing,
He cannot block a single ring,
That's why Slytherins all sing:
Weasley is our King.

Draco, Blaise, and Theodore join in.

Weasley was born in a bin
He always lets the Quaffle in
That's why Slytherins all sing:
Weasley is our King.

Weasley is our King,
Weasley will make sure we win
Weasley is our King.