Chapter 22: Hey I Know You

Sept 1

Clove

It's time to go back to hogwarts. It's Fred, George and A.J's last year. Ron, Harry, Hermoine, and I's fifth year. Harry's trail went fine and he is allowed to attend hogwarts still. And lastly Ginny is in her fourth year.

"Let's go. We're going to be late." Mum calls and all of us rush out of the house.

We get to Kings cross and run through the platform. A few members of the order accompany us. Even Sirius is there in dog form. We put are luggage on and board the train.

"We'll catch up with you guys later. We have duties." Hermoine says and her and Ron leave.

I forgot to mention they've been chosen as Gryffindor prefects. Mum was absolutely thrilled. So far only Fred, George, and I haven't been prefects.

"Guys I'm going to go find Owen and T.J" I say.

"Ok." Harry says

"Say hey to Draco for me." Ginny smirks as they walk away.

I role my eyes and head down to the Slytherin area of the train. I found them in a compartment with Blasie, Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy but Draco wasn't there.

"Hey guys." I say walking into the compartment.

"Hey." They all said except for
Pansy.

"Where's Draco?" I ask.

"Prefect duty." Blaise says and I nod.

"Shouldn't you be with him? T. J asked

"No why?"

Owns shrugs. "He's looking for you."

Just at that moment the man himself walks in. "I can't find her anywhere. It's driving me crazy." He says completely oblivious  to  the fact that I'm right here.

"Well mate if I were you I'd look a little harder." Blaise says.

"I've looked everywhere. Where could she possibly be" Draco says.

"How about right behind you." I smirk.

Draco turns around and a smile spreads
Across his face. "Hey Clovey."

"Hey babe." I say and kiss him in the cheek.

"Aww. This is so exciting." T. J said who was holding Blaise hand.

Draco and I look at her funny. "Why?" Draco laughs.

"You and Clove. You guys are dating now. That means we can go in double dates." She smiled.

"Uhhh." I say. Blasie gives me a pleading look "just make her happy."

"That sounds lovely." I say. Draco looks at me like I'm crazy and Owen smirks.

"Well as lovely as that sounds we must be going." Draco says and takes my hand leading me out of the compartment.

"Where are we going?" I ask as he pecks my lips.

"The prefect carriage we'll be  late for the meeting of we don't hurry. " he says and pulls me to the carriage.

"Draco but I'm not a -" I say.