Chapter 14: 2nd task

Draco

It's been a month since the last task and that stupid Chase messed with Clove. I made sure I was with her from then on and if not me them Blaise, Tommy, or one of her brothers. I absolute hate mad eye moody. HE TURNED ME INTO A FERRET! A FERRET. Just becomes I insulted st. Potter and tried to shoot a spell at him with his back turned.  It's the day of the second task. The second task is at the black lake and Clove, Owen, Blaise, T.J, Amber, Crabbe, Goyle, sadly pansy and I are headed down there.

"I freaking out. He wasn't at breakfast or lunch today. Where the hell is he!" Clove shouts frantically as we get on a boat to head toward the floating  stands in the middle of the lake.

"C. Calm down. I'm sure he's fine. He's probably with your family and Hermoine. "Owen said wrapping an arm around her cousin. 

Once we reached the stands we got off the boat and went to go find our seats. On the way there we ran into Gryffindor weaselette.

"Hey Gin. Have you seen Ron?" Clove asked.

"No I thought he was with you. You haven't seen Hermoine at all have you. She's missing too." Weaslette responded.

"No I haven't. Thanks anyway." Clove said and we continued to our seats. We sat me, Clove, Owen, Amber, T.J, Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, and Pansy.

"Attention. The second task is about to begin. Now the champions will have one hour to retrieve a treasure that has been taken from them. On the sound of the cannon they'll go." Dumbledore said and the cannon fired and the champions dove in the water.

"You don't think it's people do you?" Clove asks  gripping my arm.

"I don't know but if they are Dumbledore wouldn't let them drown." I reassure her. Clove doesn't let go of my arm and lays her head on my shoulder.

10 minutes in the French girl surfaced with nothing. About 5 minutes later Diggory comes up with that Chang girl. 2 minutes later Krum surfaces with Granger.

"It's almost been an hour and Ron and Harry aren't back yet." Clove crys and throws he arms around me burying her head in my chest.

I'm shocked for a moment. I don't know what to do. I look at Blaise and he motions won his arms that signals to hug her. So I wrap my arms around her and say

"Shh clove. It's ok." I whisper and kiss her forehead.

She looks up at me with a tear stained face. "Really."

"Yeah. If they're not up in 5 minutes past the hour. I'll go into the black lake myself." I say whipping her tears.

"Thanks." She smiles.

Exactly when the hour is up clove looks at me worriedly. I nod. But then her brother and a little girl surface.

"Ron!" Clove cries and runs down to the dock where Ron is helping the small blonde girl up.

Once Ron is in the dock. Potter shoots up and lands on the dock. Everybody claps. Granger wraps a blanket on potter. I see clove wrap a blanket around her brother, hug him and kiss his head.

Clove

"Oh my good. Ron I was so scared." I say and hug my twin and kiss his head.

"Hey it's ok clove." Ron says wrapping me in a hug.

"I know Ron. I was just so scared you wouldn't come up. I love you Ron." I whisper into his chest. "I know I don't say it enough but I do. You're the best brother ever."

"Oh clove. Love you to you're the best. Your even better then Ginny but don't tell her." He whispers and I giggle.

"Attention." Dumbledore says. "In first place is Mr. Diggory. And in second if not for his determination to save miss delacour's treasure. Harry Potter. Third mr. Krum. And in fourth miss Delacour. " Dumbledore says.

"By Ron." I say and hug him one more time.

I see my friends walking towards me and I go to meet them.

Draco

"Interesting task huh?" T.J says.

"Yeah. I was worried why would you put people under water. What if they didn't get saved." Amber says.

"Please Dumbledore maybe old. He isn't crazy." Owen said and we all looked at her.

"Ok he's a little crazy." Owen admits.

"Hey guys." Clove says walking up to us.

"Hey. I told you they would be fine." I smirk.

"Shut up." She smiles and playfully punches me in the shoulder.

"Come on let's head back to the castle." Clove smiles and puts her one arm around me and one arm around Owen. Owen then put her arm around Clove and Amber. I followed their example and put my arm around clove and my other arm around Blaise  . Amber then puts her arm around T.J. And like a bunch of weirdos we are we walk to the castle like this.