Chapter 43: The Horcurx Search

Clove

Hermione apperated us to some muggle place in London. She said her parents used to take her here to see the plays. Hermoine has been playing this for sometime so she packed all of our stuff in her bag with an expendable charm. We quickly change and go to a cafe next door.

"So where should we go. The leaky caldron?" Ron asks.

"No if voldemort had the ministry then none of the usual spots are safe. " Harry agrees.

"Can I get ya anything." The waitress  asks chewing gum.

"I'll have a cappuccino. " Hermoine orders.

"I'll have what she's having." Ron says.

"Me too." I add.

"Same" Harry says.

She writes it down and goes in the back to make it. The door above the bell rings and two men in black walk in. They get to the counter and pull there wands out about a spell but Harry and Ron are faster. They block the spells and stun them. We go over to the two men.

"It's Rowle and Dolohov. I recognize them from the wanted posters. " Ron says.

"What should we do with them?" I ask.

"Kill them?" Ron offers.

"No then they'd know we were here. " Harry says "we should just erase their memories."  

Hermione since she is the best at it does the spell. We forget about are drinks and just leave a tip and leave. Before Dumbledore died he gave Harry a task. That task was to find horcruxes. Objects were voldemort hid a price of his soul. There is 7 of them and we've only destroyed 2 a ring and a dairy. Harry found a fake horcurx and are now looking for the rest.

"Where to now?" I ask.

"Grimmuald place." Harry whispers and we all apperate there.

Hermione does a spell to make sure we're alone and luckily we are. Hermione and I are in he kitchen looking at what to make for dinner when Harry calls us. It's quite and uneventful for two weeks. Until Harry found something useful. He found out that R. A. B the person who traded the fake horcurx locket for the real one was Sirius' brother Regulus. We asked kreatcher about it and we found out the mandungus fletcher stole it. Harry sent kreatcher out to find him.

We haven't heard from kreatcher in 3 days. When he does arrive he not only comes  with dung but Dobby as well.

"Dobby?!" Harry says.

"Master Harry and master Weasley. So good to see you. I saw kreatcher and when he said he was helping master Harry. I just had to help." Dobby says.

"What the hell setting a pair of bleedin house elves on me?" Dung says.

"You stole stuff  from here?" I ask.

"I'm a collector of rare and valuable items. " dung clarifies

"You're a thief dung everyone knows it." Ron adds.

"Did you take a locket that looks like this?" Harry asks holding up the locker.

"Why was it valuable?"

"Does that mean you still have it?" Hermione  asks hopefully.

"No he's worried he didn't get enough for it." Ron explains.

"I bleedin gave it away. I was doin business in Knockturn alley when this ministry lass comes up and asks to see me license. Said she had a right mind to look me up when she took a fancy to that locket. " dung explains.

"Who was she?" Hermoine asks.

Dung looks around and his eyes stop on an old daily prophet. "Well that's her. Bloody bow and all." He says picking up the paper and tapping at the picture on the front page.

We all look and are faces pale. The lady on the page is the toad herself. Umbridge.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll give you a better one I promise. I'll try and update but I can't make any promises. Thanks for the support. Love you guys.