Chapter 46: Gringotts

Hey guys before you read this chapter I just want to let you know that Eday456 nominated me for best Draco Malfoy story. Thank you so much for doing so it means the world to me. Sometimes I don't think  a good writer but when people do that and comment it makes me feel better. So thanks again. Voting starts on June 20th and goes through June 30th. You can also nominate me for other things if you want. That ends on June 13. Just look for Harry Potter Fanfiction Awards on hpfanfictionawards Please vote for me. Thanks so much Eday456 again and all of my other supporters. You mean the world to me.

Clove

The plan was that we were going to break into Bellatrix Lestange's vault with the help the goblin girphook to retrieve what Harry thinks a horcurx is. He's not 100 percent sure there is a horcurx there so we're are putting a lot of faith and our lives on the line.

Hermoine had left over polyjuice potion from when we infiltrated the Ministry. So Hermoine had some of Bellatrix's hair and put into the potion. With less then a minute it looked like the actually Bellatrix was standing in front of me. The only thing besides me seeing hemone change into her was she still sounded like herself.  Ron got a make over we used a spell so his hair is a bit longer and he has a beard. Fluer and Bill lent Hermoine and Ron some black clothes so they look like death eaters. Harry and I are just going to hide under his invisibility cloak along with the goblin girphook they rescued from Malfoy manor. We went through diagonally and walked into the bank. We head to the front desk with a goblin named Borgord. He's busy writing something and doesn't see us. Hermoine posing as bellatrix clears her throat.

"I wish to enter my vault."

The goblin doesn't look up but says "identification"

"I hardly think that's necessary." Hermoine says as mean as she can.

Borgord looks up. "Ms Lestarange."

"I wish to enter my vault." She repeats.

"I need your wand. It's bank policy"

"That's absurd. "

"They've been warned she's a fake." Girphook whispers to Harry.

Harry thinks quickly and shouts "imprio"

"Very well follow me. " Borgord says dreamily.

He lead us to a cart and we all got in. Now all of these rides make you a little green but this was horrible. Since the blacks are an ancient family their vault is untried way down. I assuming we're close when we hear rushing water. I see what looks like a waterfall. Next thing we know we are flung forward. Hermoine quickly says a spell so we hover three inches above the ground before falling.

"Hermoine you're you again!" I exclaim.

Borgord turns around "what the?" He notices us. "Thiev-!" He begins to Shout but Harry shouts imprio before he can finish.

"Follow me." Borgord says.

We follow him to see vaults surrounding an old white dragon.

"Charlie would love it." I whisper to Ron.

"Yeah he would." He whispers back.

Girphook grabs a weird noise maker and starts to shake it. The dragon immediately backs away so we can get to the vault.

"It's trained so everytime it hears this noise it will expect pain. " girphook explains outside the vault.

"That's barbaric" Hermoine says disgusted.

Girphook then takes borgord's hand and places it on the vault door. The locks turn and the door swings open. We all walk in. It's dark so we have to cast lumos.

"Is it here Harry?" Ron asks.

"Can you hear it?" Hermoine asks.

"Accio horcrux." Harry says but nothing happens.

"Those enchantments won't work in here " grip hook says.

We keep looking. Something shiney catches my eye. It looks like a cup. With what I think a badger on it.

"Harry is that it?" I ask pointing to the cup.

"Yes. Brilliant clove." He responds and starts walking to it.

Ron accidentally moves and knows a gold tray off the table or quickly multiplies. Which cause Hermoine to back up and hit a chalice which falls and multiplies as well soon items of brass and hold reach my knees and continue to grow.

"Hermoine the sword" Harry yells as he claims over a pile of items that have know reached up to my stomach. Hermoine tosses him the sword and Harry disappears.

"Stop moving. " Harry shouts somewhere and we all freeze.

We can't see Harry and everything is quite. The items have stopped multiplying and all is still. When crash. Harry bursts through the items the cup dangling on the sword. The cup falls from the sword and girphook picks it up. Smiling evilly.

"We had a deal grip hook!" Harry shouts.

"The cup for the sword." Girphook replies.

Harry tosses the sword and grip hook tosses the cup.

"I said I'd get you in. But I never said I'd get you out." Griphook says and takes Borgord by the hand and exits the vault.

Girphook shouts "thieves. Thieves. " we quickly hear footsteps and spells being thrown at us. We hide behind a pillar. We are throwing back spells of are own. The rail next to us gets blasted off.

"Anyone got a plan?" Harry asks.

"I do but it's insane." Hermoine replies. "Reducto." She says and the rail on the other side of us is gone.

Hermoine jumps onto the dragons back, me following. The boys shrug and hop on after us. After we reducto all the chains the dragon starts to soar. It goes up and up until it breaks through the top of the bank. We fly for an hour or two more when the dragon begins to fly lower. We're over a lake by this point.

"She's  dropping." Harry states. "We have to jump. One... Two... Three!"

We all jump and plunge into the ice cold water. Hermoine, Ron, and I all surface and gasp for breathe. Harry however takes a while.

"He's angry." Harry says.

"Harry you can't just let him in." Hermoine scolds.

"I can't help it. He's angry. He's not weaker if anything he's stronger. There's a horcrux at hogwarts. It has something to do with ravenclaw. " he explains.

We all nod. "Let's swim to shore and think up a plan." I say.

We all agree and head towards shore.

1 chapter left. Ahhhh. Don't worry there will be a sequel. Please consider the Harry Potter Fanfiction awards. I love you guys so much. I will try not to wait so long to update.