Chapter 31: 6th year

Hey guys. Sorry it took awhile fore the chapter. This chapter is dedicated to 13seuferer  she is one of the people who won a minor character in the story. She's been very supportive in all of my stories so thank you. Her character is Jamie Lucas and Jamie is pictured above. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Clove

It was September 1st once again and now I was in my 6th year. Before we went back to school we stopped by Fred and George's joke shop Wizard Weasley Wheezes. It's amazing In there. Fred and George made most of the products so they're all one of a kind and awesome. While we where there we saw Draco and his mother heading to Borgin and Burkes a creepy shop in Knockturn Alley. Harry being nosy followed them and Hermione, Ron, and I didn't want Harry to get in trouble so we followed him. We saw them by a cabinet looking thing but that was it. Now Harry assumes he's a Deatheater. Which Ron Hermione and I shot down immediately. But Harry is still persistent. Speaking of Draco he's only written me a few times over the summer and all of them are short and vague.  But I can't really blame him. His father was out in Azkaban.

"Hey babe." Draco says and kiss my cheek

Draco looks different from last day of 5th year. Sure I saw him when I was at diagon Alley. But I'd didn't get a closer look now that I have I notice he's Significantly taller then I am. He towers of me and I'm 5'9. His hair is no longer gelled back. He's wearing a nice black suit. He's as handsome as every except he looks tired and not focused.

"Hey." I say and take his hand and give it a squeeze. He smiles tiredly and squeezes back.  we head to find a compartment.

We find one with Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy, and Blaise. There's only one seat left.

"Hey guys." I greet.

"Hey." Blaise says, crave and Goyle grunt and pansy looks at me with disgust.

Draco sits down in the empty seat and pulls me onto his lap. Holding me close to his chest. I kiss him and stand up.

"Where are you going babe?" He asks.

"It seems a bit crowded I think I'm going to find the girls. " I say and walk out to find them.

I find Owen and T. J by the Hufflepuff  compartment looking for Amber. We find her and a girl ,who I've never seen before, with long brown hair with blue tips that match her eyes.

"Hey Amber. " Owen, t. J and I say.

"Hey girls come sit down. " Amber stars and we take the empty seats.

"Who's your friend?" Owen says and nods to the girl.

"I'm Jamie Lucas. I'm a halfblood in Hufflepuff. " Jamie smiles brightly.

"She's one of my room mates." Amber adds.

"Nice to meet you Jamie." T. J says. "I'm Tiffany Blake but you can call me T. J."

"I'm Owen Jackson. I'm clove's cousin."

"I'm clove Weasley. "

"Nice to meet you all." Jamie says.

"So tell us about yourself." T. J says.

"Well as you know I'm a halfblood and in Hufflepuff. I'm a 6th year and going to turn 16 in November. I'm 5'3 but my size doesn't stop rme from standing up for myself and my beliefs. I also love to draw and doodle. My patronus is a vixen or female fox. Which means I have patience, wisdom, intelligence, and can adapt easily. I can also be high strung and calm, charismatic and mysterious. I stand out and keep peace but cause mischief sometimes." Jamie says.

"Cool." Owen says.

The rest of the ride Amber, Jamie, Owen, T. J, and I talk about the summer and the up coming school year. Once we got to school we said goodbye to Amber and Jamie and headed towards the carriages. Once we arrived in the great hall we sat at our table. Blaise joined us and sat next to T. J by Draco wasn't with him.

"Where's Draco?" I ask Blaise.

"I don't know he said he had to check on something." Blaise shrugs and continues to talk to T. J.

After the sorting Draco finally joins are table and sits down next to me.

"Sorry I'm late. " he says and kiss my cheek. "I had to deal with something." He says and puts his arm around my shoulder.

He's being more affectionate then usual not that I'm complaining but is not like him.

"It's fine. " I smile.

"You just missed the sorting the feast is about to start." Owen says.

Dumbledore goes over the usual speech what's forbidden and all that nonsense. But then he surprised us.

"Please welcome returning professor Horace Slughorn as potions master." Dumbledore announced. All of us clap but look confused what about Snape?

"What will Snape do?" T. J asks.

We all shrug. "And I'm pleased to announce that professor Severus Snape will take up the position of defense against the dark arts." Dumbledore announces.

Everyone is shocked and only the Slytherins clap.

"He finally did it. He finally is the D. A. D. A. Teacher." I whisper.

Dumbledore finishes speech and we eat. I notice Draco barley touches his food and he looks depressed. He also looks in a daze.

"Draco. Babe. You ok?" I ask rubbing his back.

He breaks out of the daze to look at me. He's looks like he's about to tell me what's wrong when Harry walks in covered in blood.

Whatever Draco was going to say he changed it. "I'm just tired. I'll think I'll check in early. Night clovey." He says kissing my head and walks out of the great hall.

"That was strange." Owen observed.

"You're telling me." I say and go back to eating my dessert.