Chapter 39: Twin Terror

Clove

Break ended and now we're back in school. Well on the train to school. On Christmas Eve after my cousins left the burrow was attacked by death eaters.  They're burned the burrow too so mum and dad are staying with my aunt. Marial until  rebuilt.

"Draco is an idiot." Amber said joining Owen, T. J and I in the compartment.

They all know about the breakup and have been very supportive. T. J even decided to sit with me instead of Blaise beau as she knows Draco will be there. And to make matters worse Draco's new fiancée is attending here as well.

"I know but enough about my lousy break how was yours?" I ask.

"Great went to france for a bit to see my mums family. " T. J says.

"It was good." Owen adds.

"How about you?" I ask Amber.

"Fine. In fact a got a gift from a boy." Amber beamed. "He's not my boyfriend or anything but I do have a crush on him."

"Well what did her get you?" Owen Asks.

"A dragon scale necklace." She replies and I rise my eyebrows.

"What's his name?" T. J smirks.

"Charlie. He's a bit older then me but he's so sweet. He was here for the Triwizard tournament during the first task. " Amber smiles. "He works in Romania with dragons. That's why he was here for the first task. "

"What's he look like?" Owen smirks looking at me.

"Oh he has the most gorgeous brown eyes. A few freckles on his face and short ginger hair that's all over the place. He kinda looks like you Clove." Amber says.

"Well I should imagine so he's my brother after all." I laugh at amber's shocked face.

"He's. He's your brother!" Amber exclaims "oh I'm so embarrassed" she blushes.

"It's fine. How did ya meet him?" I wiggle my eyebrows.

"It was after the tournament and he dropped the keys  to one of the dragon cages. So I picked them and have them to him. When his hand touched mine there was this spark. We've been owning each other ever since. " Amber blushes.

"Awww soo cute." We say in unison.

"Thanks." Amber blushes more. Her face is almost The color of my hair.

You'll have to come over this summer. My either bill just got engaged to Fleur Delcaoure over the break and the wedding is this summer." I say eagerly.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

We've been back to school for about a month. I've successfully avoided Draco but it's not hard considering he's never here. Unfortunate for me Clary is. She bullies me with the help of some of bitchy 7th years. So far they e sent me threading notes that later explode in my face, they've but bugs in my bed, push me down the stairs and use spells when I'm off guard preferably when my back is turned. They used to kick, hit and punch but they stopped after I fought back and punched Clary in the eye. She had a black eye for two weeks.

I was in the library studying when hermione burst in.

"Hermoi-?"

"Clove thank goodness come with me." She says pulling my out.

"Hermoine what's going on?" I ask. Last time something like this happened my dad got attacked by a snake.