Chapter 16: Christmas

Clove

Last night was awesome. It was fun and amazing

Flashback

After Draco walked me back to the great hall. He was nice enough and stayed with me the rest of the night.

Draco and I just finished dancing to the muggle song twist and shout.

"That was fun." I laughed.

"Yeah it was. I never knew Muggles had such great music." Draco smiled.

I gasped "the Draco Malfoy likes something to do with Muggles."

"Oh shut it." He smiles. A real smile not his smirk. "Hey you won't some punch?"

"Yeah that would be great." I smile.

"So you and Malfoy huh?" A voice says and I turn to see my twin brothers.

"Maybe"

"We don't like him." George says.

"But we see how he makes you smile and he seems to treat you right." Fred says.

"So we will tolerate him." They said together.

"Gee thanks but we're not even dating. Now shoo he's coming back." I say and push my brothers away.

"Here." Draco says and hands me punch.

"Thanks."

Then the song Love story by Taylor swift came on.

We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.

See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
See you make your way through the crowd And say, "Hello, "
Little did I know...

"Hey it kinda sounds like us." Draco smiled as we swayed back and forth.

"Yeah it does."

That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles, And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying on the staircase Begging you, "Please don't go"
And I said...

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess, It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".

So I sneak out to the garden to see you.
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew So close your eyes... escape this town for a little while.
Oh, oh.

'Cause you were Romeo - I was a scarlet letter, And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet" But you were everything to me, I was begging you, "Please don't go" And I said...

"Sounds like something my family would do." I say.

"More like your brothers then your dad. "Draco laughs.

"Yeah you're probably right."

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run. You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".