Chapter 27: D.A

Clove

Because of the toads stupid decrees and her not teaching us anything Hermoine came up with the idea that Harry should teach us. We all agreed. We call ourselves Dumbledore's army or D.A. It's mostly made up of Gryffindors with a few Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs. I'm the only Slytherin. I was asked by the trio to join so i agreed. But the don't really that any other Slytherins even some of my friends. I don't really mind. T. J probably wouldn't want to and Owen would be too reckless and get caught. Neville found the room of requirement to practice in.

"Since this is our last practice before winter beak so we are going to practice stupify. When we get back we'll start on patronuses." Harry instructs. "Right now partner up and practice."

"Your with me." Ginny says pulling me to an open space.

After awhile Harry has a pair practice against each other. He picks Hermoine and Ron.

"Ladies care to make a bet." George smirks.

"4 sickles on Ron. Two for each of you." Fred adds.

Ginny and I look at each other and smirk. "Fine your on. We bet Hermoine. "

"Deal." The twins smirk and we shake on it.

"All go easy on you." Ron says and walks to the other end of the room.

"Thanks Ronald." Hermoine says sharply.

Once Ron  reaches the other side and turns around. He and Hermoine get in a dueling  stance.

Before Ron can say a word Hermoine yells "stupify."

"Thank you." Ginny and I say as Fred hands to sickles to me and George adds two sickles to Ginny.

He the had Neville and a Hufflepuff duel. Neville one. Ginny and I followed. Me being the older sister I am.... I don't let her win.

After everyone went Harry dismissed us. "See you all after Christmas."

We all leave but hardy stays back to talk to Cho Chang. A ravenclaw. Ginny sees and looks hurt.

"Hey." I nudge  her. "Just you wait he'll notice you and you'll get happily married."

"Sure." Ginny rolls be eyes and we go are separate ways to our common rooms

Sorry it was short. Just thought I had to mention the D.A .