Chapter 36: Me and You

December 22
Clove

It's 2 days before Christmas Eve and Draco decided to take me on a date to none other then the astronomy tower. But hey we're at a boarding school were there is limited places to go on a date. It's been about a month since Draco told me. And I promised I'd love him no matter what even through the bad things he's been asked to do. He's been so wrapped up in what he's supposed to do that I hardly see him. So times like these are rare but very cherished.

"Clove are you happy?" Draco says as we lay looking at the stars. He's arm around my waist holding me close.

"Yeas. Draco. I'm very happy. "

"With me?" He asks looking at me.

"With you. " I smile and kiss him.

"Before when you said you wanted kids." I say. "You said you wanted a whole Quidditch team."

"Yes I did." He smiles.

"Well how many boys and girls would you want?" I ask.

"I want  an older son, a middle son, and a younger son, so 3 boys I guess and the rest I want to be girls." Draco says playing with my hair.

I snort. "We'll see it's not like you can pick the gender your having. "

"Well what would you want?" Draco asks cockily with a smile.

"I would want all boys and maybe one or two girls who are the youngest, like my family. I like the idea of having a lot of older over protective brothers. " I laugh and scoot closer to Draco.

"I like the whole over protective brother thing too. So no one can break are daughters hearts. No doubt they'd be as beautiful as there mum."

"Our kids?" I smile and look at him.

"Our kids. You're in my future. I hope I'm in yours. " Draco looks dos at me with a smile.

"Of course. " I reply.

"I love you." Draco says kissing my head.

"I love you more. " I smile and look up at him.

"Is that so." He smirks and sits up "Well I love you most."

"Impossible." I exclaim.

"Oh yeah." His smirk gets bigger and I nod.

"Well Then." He smiles and begins to tickle me.

"Draco." I laugh. "Draco. Stop it. Stop." I laugh as I try to wiggle out of his grip.

"Admit it I love you the most. " he smiles.

"N-never." I laugh.

"Fine I guess I'll just have to tickle you some more."

"Fine. Fine. " I laugh "just s-s-stop"

"Say it." Draco chuckles.

"F-fine. D-D-Draco-o-o. Lo-o-Oves me mo-o-ost" I giggle and sit up.

"That I do." He smiles and smashes his lips to mine.

It's soft, sweet, and passionate. We kiss a bit longer until we can't breathe. We gaze into each other's eyes and lay back down. Me listening to his heart beat.

"Clove. "

"Hmmm." I say and look up at him.

"I want you to Meet my parents. " he states.

"Ok I can go for a week in the summer. "

No!" He shouts. "I mean no. Why wait. I love you and I want them to meet the love of my life as soon as we can. You should come to my House for Christmas." He smiles.

"This Christmas. " I restate.

"Yes this Christmas. My mother always throws an extravagant ball for purebloods and I would love it if you went with me. "

"I'd love to but Draco I have nothing to wear." I say.

"Don't worry." He smiles and kisses my head. "It's all taken care of."

"Ok then. I'll go home with you for Christmas and meet your parents.

December 23

I had sent an owl to my parents this morning saying Draco invited me for Christmas so I wouldn't be home for a few days. They quickly replied saying it was fine as long as I come back before December ends.

"You're going to be fine." Draco says as we get of the train to go meet his parents. I'm so nervous as I grip Draco's hand.

"There they are." Draco says and drags me over to his parents.

"Draco oh how I missed you." Mrs. Malfoy says and hugs her son.

"Same to you mother." Draco responds.

"Draco." Mr. Malfoy nods.

"Father." Draco nods.

"You must be Clove. Draco has told us so much about you. So nice to finally meet you." Mrs. Malfoy says and I blush.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well Mrs. Malfoy." I respond.

"No need to be so formal call me Narcissa." Mrs. Mal- Narcissa says and hugs me.

"You're absolutely right Draco. She's simply beautiful. The dress I picked out will look nicely on you." Narcissa smiles.

"Oh you didn't have to." I blush again.

"Nonsense. It was my pleasure. I've never had a daughter to shop for. You will look stunning tomorrow at the ball." She smiles.

"Thank you Narcissa." Then I turned to mr. Malfoy "Mr. Malfoy nice to see you again." I say.

"As to you dear." He says coldly.

"Well we should get going." Draco says and we apperate to his house. His house is a lot bigger then mine.

"Welcome to Malfoy Manor." Draco says and we walk in.