One shot

I don't know why but I felt the need to write a little one shot about Clove and Draco in honor of it being a year since I started. I hope you like it.

Clove

It's a clam day. It's one of the few days we're nothing going on and I'm spending it with Draco.

Draco has been busy this year with stuff I do not know but whatever it is has him drained and tired looking. Today however he's looking better and is starting to act like the old him.

"Our sixth year is almost over can you believe it." I muse as we lay under a tree by the black lake while Draco plays with my hair.

"Yeah. I guess it's just another year closer from leaving this place." He mumbles.

"Please you gripe all you want about this place but you Secretly love it and will miss it," I reply looking up at him.

"Maybe," he smiles softly and kisses my forehead.

"Do you have plans for the summer?" I ask.

He tense slightly Before replying "no. My father has me doing and internship at the ministry but nothing to exciting. What about you?"

"Well I am just going to stay around the house. Although when Owen visits were going to a carnival. "

"A what?"

"A carnival. It's a muggle thing,"

"Ugh," Draco scoffs and rolls is eyes.

"Aw come on. It's not that bad. They're really fun."

"Sure. And what exactly is this carnival?"

"It's like a giant party with tons of food and candy. You play games and win prizes and ride these rides. The ferries wheel is my favorite."

"What's a ferries wheel?"

"It's this giant wheel made of metal that have seats people can sit on and it'll move as you sit there. It's really cool."

"Sounds like a death trap."

I smile and hit his arm. "It's not."

"Okay I'll take your word for it." He says and pulls me closer.

"I'll take you to a carnival one day. I promise."

"Sure you will."

"I'm serious."

"Okay"

Hoped you like it. Also please vote for Battle scars on the 2017 watty awards it would mean a lot. Thanks for the support