Chapter 24: Prank War

Clove

I have been in school for about a month and a half. It's also been two weeks since detention with Umbridge. Draco hasn't left my side since that night too. Today was a Saturday and I had nothing better to do. So Draco and I headed down to the Great Hall. Owen, T. J, and Blaise were already there eating.

"Nice hair smurf." Owen smirks.

"What?"

"Your hair is blue. Like smurf blue." Owen laughs.

"Your joking right." I ask.

"Look for yourself." T. J says handing me her pocket mirror.

"No way." I gasp. My hair was in fact smurf blue.

"Why didn't you tell me." I say hitting Draco on the arm.

"I thought you looked cute." He smiles and kisses my cheek.

I then realize something. "What day  is it?" I ask.

"It's November 11. Why?" Blaise says.

I look at Owen and she smirks some more. "It's today isn't it?" She asks.

"Yeah. I got to go."

"Wait what's happening. Why do you have to go?" Draco asks.

"Today is November 11. It's the annul Weasley Prank war. " I say. "It's boys verse girls. So Fred, George, and maybe Ron. Verse me, Owen, and Ginny."

"See you guys. We have to find Ginny." Owen says and we go find Ginny.

She's at the Gryffindor table. "Hey Clover." George smirks.

"Nice hair." Fred adds.

"No." Ginny says walking over.

"Yes dear sister. " Fred says

"It has begun and its 1-0 us." George says.

"Let's go we have to plan." Ginny says and drags us out of the great hall.

"Wait Ginny let's go to the Slytherin common room. The twins can't get us there." Owen says and we head to the Slytherin color room.

After an hour and a half of planning. We were ready. Let the games begin.

-------------------------------------------------------
Third

Owen, Clove, and Ginny started off easy. First the penciled the edge of a muggle coin called a quarter. They got one from Hermoine. Then the tricked the twins to roll it down the faces. Saying I bet you can't roll the quarter form your forehead to your Chin without taking it off your face. The twins gladly accepted because they thought that this couldn't possibly be a prank. So they did it and got a nice black line going down there face. Point to the girls 1-1

Fred and George charmed Owen so whatever she wears it looks girly and lady like it'll wear off at the end of the day. Point fed and George 2-1

The girls stole some of the puking pastels the twins we're making and gave it to them. The twins being very impressed that they used there own invention against them gave them two points. The girls are winning 2-3.

The rest of the day continued as such. Some of the pranks included a love Potion that lasted for an hour on George which made him fall in love with Lee. Fred's hair being purple, George's hair being pink, Owen's hair lime green, Ginny's hair Tye dye and Clove's hair blue. Ginny speaking in Greek for 5 hours. Charming all of Ginny's stuff to say I suck. My twin older brothers are the best. Shrinking Fred and making George's skin orange.

The score was tied. George came up with the idea hat whoever pranked Umbridge the best would win. George and Fred did a simple but hilarious prank. They made her frilly pink room red and gold. Gryffindor colors be issue she seems to hate that house the most. They also changed all her sugar into salt. The girls wrote a letter to the minister saying how Umbridge firmly believes voldemort is back and how much she loves him. The also took all her cats away and changed them to toads.

Umbridge was furious about her office and how is was "destroyed" or at least to her. She was even more furious when she got a letter back from the minister about how she's insane that Voldemort is back and how he thinks it's very inappropriate and highly unprofessional that she finds him attractive. She almost lost her job. But with a lot of begging pleading and convincing she got to keep it sadly.

The twins were impressed with there little sisters and cousin. They were so impressed that they admitted defeat and the girls won. For the first time ever. But not before the twins promised that they would continue to prank once they left and that next year they would have their prank war during the summer since the twins wouldn't be at school next year.

Ok so I know this chapter is rubbish. But I felt I needed to write on about pranking in honor of the Weasley twins because it's April Fools day and there birthday. I hope its wasn't too bad and you enjoyed it.