Chapter 18: The Third Task

Clove

My date with Draco was amazing. At least I think it was a date. Oh well it was fun either way. Draco and I hold hands, and kiss each others check but we're  not boyfriend and girlfriend yet. Even though we act like it he hasn't officially asked. Call me old fashioned but I'm waiting him for me to ask me to be his girlfriend until I tell my friends and more importantly my family we're dating.  Today is the day of the third and final task.

"Hey Harry you ready for today?" I ask Harry as I walk into the great hall.

"Uh yeah I guess. I'm a little nervous though my scar keeps hurting. I feel something bad is going to happen but it's probably just my nerves." Harry replied.

"I'm sure you'll do fine. Good luck." I say and walk over to my table.

"Any idea what the task is?" Amber asks.

"I don't know but whatever it is they closed the Quidditch pitch for it." Owen said licking wipe cream from her pancakes off her finger.

"That's is going to start soon." Blaise pointed out. "We might as well head down to the price when we're done so we can get good seats."

"Yeah so we can see potter fail." Draco
Snickered along with Crabbe, Goyle, and pansy.

I just elbowed Draco in the gut. "Shut up. He didn't ask for this"

"Sure he didn't." Draco mumbled.

----------------------------------------------------

After we  were done eating we headed to the pitch. It wasn't our Quidditch pitch a more it was a giant maze.  As we were walking Someone came from behind me and grabbed me. I let out a scream. All my friends turned around and pointed their wands at my attacker.  Owen's face changed from worried to amused.

"Gee little duck. I think you made my ears bleed." Said a voice I know all to well.

"Bill! I yelled  and turned around hugging him.

"Everyone besides Owen. This is my oldest brother bill." I introduce.

Then I turned back towards bill and punched him in the arm. "Don't scare me like that again."

"Alright. Bloody hell Clove you got a nice punch." Bill says rubbing his arm.

"Haven't  seen you in a while Willaim." Owen smirked.

"Same Seraphina. " Bill smirks back.  

"Shut it." Owen seethes. Her eyes blazing.

"Seraphina?" Blaise asked.

"Look what your making me do." Owen says to Bill.

Bill just  smirks and shrugs.

"My real name is Seraphina Owen Jackson. My dads moms maiden name was Owens so they made my middle name Owen. I go by own because I strongly dislike my first name. It makes me sound delicate, elegant and fragile all things I'm not." Owen explains.

"Cool."  T.J and Amber say.

"Seraphina. I'm gonna call you that." Draco says.

Owen pins him to the ground. "Don't you dare or I WILL kill you." She says looking Draco straight in the eye.

Once Draco agreed she got off him. "Well I must go find mum. Nice to meet you all." Bill days and walks away.

"Have I meet all your brothers?" Amber Asks.  

"No you have to meet my second oldest brother Charlie and my third oldest brother Percy. " I say. "You'll probably meet Charlie before you meet Percy. Percy is a prat."

We find out seats and wait for the task to begin.

The task begins and Dumbledore explains that the cup is hidden in the maze. The maze will always be changing. Cedric and Harry go first them Viktor and finally Fluer.

"Well now what?" T.J asks after everyone entered the maze.

"I don't know we wait." Amber says.

"Well this is exciting. Next time they do something like this. They should but some sort of muggle camera inside the maze for us to see." Owen said.

"Hey look red sparks!" Blaise says pointing to a part of the maze.

The teachers rush over and they come back with a limping Fluer.

"It's just Frenchy. I knew she wouldn't last." Draco says.

Owen hits him in the back of the head.

"Look red sparks." Amber says.

"It's Krum!" Owen says in awe.

"Damn there goes my money." Draco mumbles.

"You bet?" I ask.

"Well yeah. Who wouldn't. Now I owe your brothers 5 galleons." He responds and I roll my eyes.

After about 45 minutes of waiting Harry and Cedric appear with the cup. The band begins to play in celebration until someone screams. It's Fluer and she's screaming and crying. She's hanging onto someone and that persons comforting her. Wait that person is Bill! I all ask later.

"Oh my god." Amber says gasping.

"He's dead!  He's dead. Voldemort killed him he's back!" Harry screams.

Cedric's dad runs over to his dead son and throws himself on Cedric and wails.

"That's horrible." T.J whispered and no one responded.

"I'm going to find Ron." I say and leave.

I find him, the twins, Ginny, all near Hermoine, Seamus, Dean, and their Gryffindor friends.

"Clove." They all say and I run to give them all a hug.

After we release from  the group hug. I say. "I'm scared. You-Know-Who is back."

"You'll be ok. We'll all be ok. Harry's going to defeat him." Ron says and hugs me.

I nod my head. "Students must return to their dormitories." Mcgnagall says and contained to tell people.

I say my goodbyes and rejoin my friends. All the girls and I are sitting on our beds in our dormitory.

"He was so young." Amber says bawling. She's sensitive like that.

"Yeah. He was just a kid." T.J added shedding a few tears.

"Well that's not going to stop him. He doesn't care if we're old or young. He'll kill you without a second thought." Owen says coldly. Owens like that. She doesn't show emotions. She bottles them up until she can't take it. Then it's a big mess.

"Don't worry. We'll fight through this. War will happen and when it comes we'll be ready." I say before we go to Bed.