Chapter 30: Operation Save Sirius

Alright so for the next couple of chapters I need some minor characters. Hey will have a couple of lines and my contribute to the story a bit but nothing major. The first 9 (because that's my fav number) people who either comment or vote on this story will get a minor character. In the next chapter I post I'll tell you guys who the nine people are and the requirements. Thanks in with the chapter.

Clove

A month after we got caught and served our detentions. My scar even deeper then before we took our O. W. L. S. While we were in the great hall taking our charms O. W. L. S. the toad supervising of course. All the 5th years were in quietly taking the task when we heard a bang.

We all turned toward where the noise was coming from. We looked at the doors. "Turn around and finish your test." The toad said sharply and walked towards to the doors.

Before the toad could get there Fred and George burst through the door on their brooms holding fireworks.

"Get down here this instant!" Umbridge scolded.

"You know Freddie I think our future lies outside of hogwarts." George says.

"I was thinking the same thing." Fred smiled and the thorough up their fireworks and flew around the room.

At one point the twins were surrounded by the inquisitorial squad but easily got a away. Fred through a firecracker at Draco. He dodged it last second but his scared face was imprinted on the wall next to him. George threw a firecracker at Umbridge and it turned into a dragon. The twins grinned and through up the last firecracker  together. It exploded with a giant W.

"All these products and more will be available at the new Weasley wizard wheezes located in diagon Ally." Fred said.

"A 20% discount off products if you promise to use them against her." George added.

" Give her hell for us peeves." Fred yelled and he and George flew off.

And peeves who never took orders from anyone saluted my two brothers. All the students in the great hall laughed and through up there tests and ran out into the courtyard. Where even more firecrackers were going off. All of a sudden I see Harry fall to the ground and I rush over to him.

"Are you alright?" I ask with Ron and Hermoine behind me.

"He's got Sirius." Harry mutters.

"What?" Ron asks.

"Voldemort. He has Sirius. He's touring him. I have to help him." Harry says.

"Harry maybe Voldemort wants you to see that." Hermoine says.

"Yeah I'm sure he's fine." I add.

"You don't know that. He's the only family I have left." Harry cries.

"How about you check before leaving." I ask.

"How all the flu networks are blocked." Harry asks.

"Not the one in umbridge's office." Ron said.

And that's how we ended up sneaking into the toads office.

"Hurry Harry." Ron urged.

"She could come in any minute." I added.

After a minute Harry got his head out of the fire place.

"He's not there." Harry said. "I'm going to the ministry. Cover for me."

"No." Hermoine said firmly.

"No? What do you mean no?" Harry asked.