Chapter 21: What Are We?

Clove

Harry came to Grimmuald a week ago. He used magic in front of his cousin Dudley to get rid of dementors. The ministry ordered a court meeting to see if he should still go to hogwarts or not. The ministry also refuses to believe him. I'm meeting Draco today. I'm excited and nervous.

"Are you excited?" A. J asks as she straightens my hair.

"Yeah but I'm a little nervous."

"Why would you be nervous you both fancy each other. " Ginny says as she paints me nails navy blue.

"It's a quarter to noon you should get going." Hermoine says.

After I said yes Draco and I agreed to meet at Florean Fortescue's at noon.

"Well I must go see you." I say and walk I floo to Diagonalley.

I head over to Florean Fortescue's and I see Draco. I run over and tackle him in a hug.

"Draco!" I say.

"Hey Clovey." He smiles and hugs me. It also was a genuine smile not a Malfoy smirk.

"Well let's go get some ice cream." Draco says. He holds the door open for me and I walk in.

I order cookie dough and he orders chocolate and vanilla. "So how was your summer?" I ask.

"You know. Same old same old. I hung out Blaise and T. J." He said. "Did you know that they're dating?"

"Yeah. T. J was so happy when he asked. It's about time. Everyone knew they liked each other but them." I said.

"How's Owen and Amber. I haven't heard form them." He asks.

"Owen is fine she's back in the states visiting family. And the last I heard of Amber was she's in France." I say.

"Cool. So how was your summer?" He asks.

"Good. I met Fred's girlfriend A.J. She's so nice. " I say and Draco nods.

"Draco. What are we?" I ask after a long silence.

Draco looks me in the eye and says. "Whatever you want us to be. But just for the record I would love it if you were my girlfriend. "

I blush. "Me too." But then a say. "We wouldn't be rushing in to things right?"

"No. I feel that I know you enough and we've been on two dates." He smiles.

"Two?"

"Yeah. This is our second date." He smirks and I blush some more.

Draco takes my hand and gazes into  my eyes and I in his. His eyes are gorgeous. They're a mix of grey and blue with a bit of green. I get lost looking in them. "Clove Weasley. Would you be my girlfriend?"

"I thought you'd never ask." I smile.

We finish our ice cream and walk out hand in hand. We then go to flourish and bolts to buy are school books. When we walk in I head to the used books. They're not as nice but there cheaper.

"We're you going?" Draco asks.

"To buy my books." I reply gesturing to the used books.

"No. You're not." He says and drags me over to the new and expensive books.

Draco then grabs two of each book on the list. "One for her and one for me." He says butting them into a basket.

"Draco I can't let you buy those for me." I say as he takes the books to check out. "It's already expensive buying a set of books let alone 2 sets." I add.

"Nonsense. You're dating a Malfoy. You deserve the best." He says. "Plus it's not that expensive. " he says and hands the cashier the money.

The cashier hands Draco the bag full of books and we walk out. "Seriously Draco you didn't have to." I insist.

"Listen clove. Your my girlfriend. I'm supposed to spoil you so get used to it. " he says. "No let's go I say some earrings go that would look great on you." He stays and leads me to jewelry shop.

Time Skip

After three hours of shopping I left diagonally. With a whole new set of school books, a pair of earrings, a Slytherin sweatpants , new quills, and a new set of robes. All curtesy of my new boyfriend Draco Malfoy. I tried protesting but it was useless. The only thing he let my buy with much protest was a book mark. Once I stepped foot in Grimmuald.  I was bombarded by questions.

"How was it?" Hermione   asked.

"Are you dating?" Ginny added.

"Was he sweet?" Asked A. J

"He didn't try anything did he?" Fred asked.

"If he did well crush him." George asked.

"Guys. Guys stop. It was fine. Great actually. He didn't try anything and he was very polite. And he is in fact my boyfriend." I smile.

They all cheer.

"When we get to hogwarts. We have to have a talk with him." Fred and George said.

"Be nice. And happy for her." A. J says.

Hey guys. Happy Easter. Thanks for the support. Love you guys.