Chapter 18

*One Week Later*
*Mackenzie's POV*
One week since Neymar and I got together. It's been great. Awkward a tiny bit, but great. Even when there's no practice, I always wake up to a good morning text from Neymar. We don't talk 24/7, but we have some pretty long conversations over text every now and then. Today I am excited, because it's Monday, a.k.a. practice day. Today I get to see my boyfriend. I feel all giddy thinking how I get to say that, how I have one. Of all people, It's Neymar too. A sweet, caring guy that I get to call mine.

I've talked to Harry, but not much. It seems that he likes Alexis. I think it's cute. I sure hope they get together, but unfortunately, she already has a boyfriend so I doubt it'll happen. Unfortunately, with his singing career and whatnot, he won't be able to stay long. After a few of my soccer games and a few of Neymar's, he will have to leave for his next tour. I can't keep him from doing what he loves, so I wish the best of luck for him. I will try to pair up Harry and Alexis in the future....

I will be attending FCBMST first game next Saturday. I'm ecstatic because Alexis, Taylor, Harry, and my parents will be there as well. I'm very nervous as well, not knowing how my parents will take it that I have a boyfriend, and of all people it's Neymar. All I can do is hope for the best....

Finally, it's close to the time where practice starts. I have a big smile on my face as I put my soccer clothes, thinking about seeing Neymar. I lace up my my shoes, walk out the door and lock it, hop in my car and drive off to the stadium.

I get to the stadium and observe the field and the guys talking among themselves. Another beautiful stadium we get to play on. This is such a great opportunity and experience I am getting. I will always remember how lucky I am, and right now I am thinking about how lucky I am to make great friends, and have a amazing boyfriend at the moment. Just as Neymar pops into my mind once again, I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around me from behind to give me a hug. I smile as I hear Neymar whisper in my ear, "Nice to see you again."

I turn around so that I'm still in his arms, but so I can also look him in the eye as well. "You too." A big grin appeared on his face as he looked down at me. I smiled back and pulled him in for a tighter hug. "Ugh! Get a room!" Dani playfully groans, causing the whole team to laugh, including me. "We will later...," Neymar whispered to me, winking in the process. My eyes got big as saucers and I tried to back away from him while still in his arms. He laughed at my reaction. "I meant, I was going to invite you to my house to meet a special someone after practice....," he said, kinda nervously.

"Who?"

"My son, Davi."

"Oh.." I want to. I really want to meet his adorable son. One fear is in my mind though.... what if he doesn't like me? Ugh. Well... Maybe I should still try and see what happens? I'm going to take a chance. "I'd love to," I finally answer, causing a huge smile to reappear on Neymar's face. "OK, well let's finish practice, and then you can follow me to my house with your car afterwards... Sound good?" he asks, raising a eyebrow at me. "Yep," I reply, popping the "p". "OK, let's do it," he says, giving me his signature smirk that's to die for, and casually kisses me on the cheek and jogs away towards the team, and then I quickly begin to do the same.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, practice was over. Although, I have been both excited and dreading meeting Neymar's son, my fear coming back to my thoughts. "You ready?" Neymar asks softly while taking my hand in his, instantly interrupting my thoughts. "I sure am," I say, giving him my best smile. We then walk out of the stadium together, and walk to our cars that just happened to be parked right next to each other.

I follow him to his house, and hop out of my car and awkwardly stand on the sidewalk. Neymar was looking around, as if he was lost, which was kinda funny. Then I realized he was looking for me so I waved my hands in the air to get his attention. He instantly saw me and muttered "oh," and quickly walked over to me. Once he got to me he smiled, but when he saw me, it was replaced with a curious frown.