Chapter 20

*Mackenzie's P.O.V.*
Day after the game, with nothing to do. Just got back from church, and I've got nothing else on my schedule. How boring.

To be completely honest, I just want to drive over to Neymar's house, and spend the rest of the day with him and Davi. Although he probably is either busy or just want some alone time with his son. So I decide to get a bagel, and sit down on the couch and watch a soap opera.

About 5 minutes into the episode, I get a notification on my phone that someone texted me. I pick up my phone and unlock my phone to see who it is.

Neymar⚽❤
Hey

I swear I just got the biggest smile on my face. I text him "hi" back, and out my phone back down, continuing to watch t.v. I get a text from him again.

Neymar⚽❤
Wyd?

Really? I laugh as he starts off a conversation as if we are two little high school students who like each other. But I like it though. I text him that I'm watching t.v. and ask him what he's doing. He replies saying he's hanging out with Davi, and I reply with an "oh" and then smiling at the thought of him being with his son. He doesn't respond for a while, but I don't worry about it and focus in the t.v. show in watching.

A little while later, I get a text once again.

Neymar⚽❤
Wanna FaceTime?

Omg. This will be the first time he's ever wanted to do this. Let's see.... t.v. or FaceTime with Neymar? I quickly turned off the t.v. and picked up my phone.

"Sure, I'd like to FaceTime," I text back. Within seconds, Neymar's caller ID shows up on my screen and my phone started to play the song Hey Mama, which is his ringtone I put because I want one of my favorite songs to be his ringtone. I laugh, but then I got really nervous. Why am I nervous? I've seen him plenty of times in person, why would it be different to be on a call with him? Ugh whatever. I try to push my nerves away and I change the FaceTime to my IPad and answer it. It starts loading, then a few seconds later, Neymar's face pops up on my IPad.

He sticks his tongue out and I laugh, and I took a picture.

"Hey," he finally says. I say hi back. "How has your day been?" "Good, got back from church a little while ago."

"Same."

"So.. I was wondering.. do you have any other plans today?" Neymar asks, curiosity evident on his face.

"Umm.... no, I don't think so, why?"

He then had a smirk on his face. "Well... I was thinking.. since you know we have been dating for over a week now.. It's time I take you on a date," he begins to say with a smile on his face. "If you aren't busy, I was planning on doing that today. Would you be interested?"