Chapter 19

*Mackenzie's POV*
It's the first FCBMST that I'll attend. My life is just getting better and better. Never in my life did I think when I first saw Neymar on that t.v. that I'd be in a relationship with him months later, and sitting at his bench every game. I'm nervous for his team winning, but I'm also nervous for my family, for the media, how they will respond to Neymar and I becoming a couple.

I decide to wear a Barcelona themed oufit. I put on my bright pink jersey, my real one I have on while playing my own games. As to be expected, it says, "Brooke #12," on the back. I then pull on my black ripped skinny jeans, with my white high top converse shoes. I then put on a little makeup, and let my hair down, since with my natural hair there's no need for a curling iron at the moment. Looking in the mirror, I feel satisfied with my outfit. I then pack up my things, and head to my boyfriend's game.

I get there, and I drop my jaw at the scene. It's packed. Well that's to be expected, but it's just weird to see this in person. I have to find the team, or I'll never get to be on the field.

As I walk around, someone turns me around. I look to see Dani in front of me. "Oh, hey!" I greet Dani. "Hey," he replies back smiling, then goes forward to give me a totally unexpected hug, but of course I return it. "Ready to get on the field?" he asks. I nod my head. He then wraps his arm around me as we walk over to security, blocking the hallway leading to the field.

The security guard looks at Dani, and then back at me. I don't know how he figured out that I'm American, because I appear to be Brazilian, but he did because he spoke English. "Can I help you?" he asked politely with a thick accent. "Yes, we are going to take this girl, Mackenzie Brooke, on the field and she will watch the game with us on the bench. Also, any family members of her's and her friends are allowed to be on the field before the game starts. But we are going to approve that with you first," Dani answered. The guard just stared at us for a moment.

"Is she your girlfriend?" he asks, making me bright red. Dani chuckles and shakes his head. "No no, just a good friend," he clarifies, turning to look at me and then gives me a bright smile. "Ah, ok. Well your coach already discussed things with me so she's alright. Her family and friends are too as well," he says, smiling at us. How could such a big and mean looking man be so nice?  "Ok, thank you," I say, finally speaking up. The guard looks at me, and then his eyes get big as saucers. "Wait! You're Mackenzie Brooke, like, the Mackenzie Brooke!" Does he know me?

"Huh?"

"You play for FCBWST!"

Yep, he does.

"Yes, I do," I say, laughing slightly.

"Wow, such an honor to finally meet you! In my opinion, you're the best on the team. You are an huge inspiration to my son and daughter as well," he says in awe. I began to blush. Never did I think I had such a huge fan, with children that look up to me. "Thank you," I say shyly. "I must say, you are even more beautiful in person," he smiles at me, I blush once again.

"Thanks," I say once again. "Well, you guys should get going now. Good luck to your team, Dani, and good luck to your career, Mackenzie, there's a whole lot that'll come out of it that you'll ever know," he says to us, stepping out of the way of the hallway, waving goodbye. We wave back, and walk down to the beautiful and green field.

Dani jogs over to Marc to talk to him, and I walk over to set my stuff down on the bench. I then scan the field, looking for Neymar. I then decide to walk over to the goal, and take shots. I then freeze at 18 yard line, as I see Neymar juggle the ball into the goal.