Chapter 21

*Mackenzie's POV*
Today is Monday, so I was looking forward to practice, but then I was notified that it was canceled by Marc. I was slightly down about that, but hey, I don't need to be with the guys all the time. So I put on an exercise outfit, clicked leashes on my dogs, Annie and Nutmeg, and went on a walk.

It's an hour later and just casually sitting on a bench in a park with Nutmeg on my lap and Annie laying down by my side. Then, out of nowhere, someone pokes me on the top of my head. Who's the dork that just poked my head? No one does that. I look up to have brown curls tickling my face, and piercing green eyes looking down at me. Only Harry would get my attention that way...

"Oh, hey, Harry!" I smile at him. He also smiles back saying hi. "So, how have you been?" I ask him as he sits down on the bench next to me.

"Good. How's you and Neymar?" he winks at me. I began to heat up from embarrassment as Harry laughs at me. "We're good."

"So, how was your beach date with him yesterday?" My jaw was on the ground. "What? How do you know about that?" Then he laughed.

"Are you kidding me? It's all over the news and on instagram. Everyone went wild when Neymar posted that picture of you and him on the beach," he said. "I-I turned off the notifications for instagram, maybe that's why..." I then got on my phone and went to settings, turning my notifications back on. Once I did, my phone rang for like a minute straight, hundreds of alerts coming in. "Oh....," I said awkwardly as Harry is practically on the ground laughing. I went to instagram, and went to my oldest notification, and sure enough, there was the picture.

neymarjr

____________________________________________________________________________________

2m likes

Em um encontro com a minha nova bonita.😊😘

On a date with my new beautiful girlfriend.😊😘 @MackenzieBrooke

"Wow...," I whispered. I probably had the biggest smile on my face at the moment, looking like a dork. It doesn't matter to me right now. Then, the rest of alerts were followers and comments, but I decided to read those later. I look back at Harry, and we continued to talk.

About half an hour later, my phone started ringing the song Little White Lies. Why is Alexis calling me? Harry began to laugh while I rolled my eyes at him in embarrassment. "Excuse me for a second. Stay," I said to both Harry and my dogs as I walked over to a tree for privacy and answered Alexis.