Author's Note

Hello reader-chans!

This is Author-chan speaking.

Before anything else, let me clear something up as all other fanfic authors usually do in every story,

Disclaimer: I absolutely do not own Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan. All rights belong to Hajime Isayama.

I also do not own the pictures.

The OC is mine obviously and all about her past is made up from my wild and crazy imagination. Her features and also her personality is inspired from tornado of terror of One Punch Man because I absolutely adore her.

And I decided to why not make a story about AOT with her in the story, and let's not forget our favorite heichou!

But must I remind you that this is not a crossover between One Punch Man and Attack on Titan. Sorry to burst your bubble.

There won't be a scene where saitama will beat the shit out of the titans with one punch. I just simply like tornado to be my character's...well, character.

The story might changed a little since this story revolves around our dear little protagonist, Xyra. But I'll try to keep the story unchanged as much as possible.

That's pretty much it!

Hope I patch things up between the rights and confusions. You can message me to clarify anything and I would love to answer everything as much as I can.

If you have any negative reaction to my story then please leave this story immediately. I don't appreciate any insults, only constructive criticism.