25; whatever happens.

Hello. It's me.

I'm still alive and kicking so please don't hate me. Huehuehue

I've been inactive in wattpad for one month because of school. Mind you, it's pure torture.

Anyway, I decided to update as a peace offering for you guys!

Even though I have tons of homework collecting leaves on my desk.

What can you say, YOLO (=゚ω゚)ノ

ϵ( 'Θ' )϶ cheers to those readers who have homeworks but decided to be a badass and read wattpad. This is for U~

P.S: See that emoticon? that means i'm awesome.

...

|Recap|

I could swear I saw a figure escaping in the forest, blending itself in the shade of darkness. Her blonde hair reflecting the moonlight until she was completely out of sight.

And what's more confusing is the 3DMG she wore.

...

[shortest chapter yet]

"Hanji, did you deploy a soldier this late at night?"I asked. Not taking my eyes of the large expanse of the dark forest, thinking that the person will magically reappear coincidentally.

I should've chase after him/her.

Hanji looked at me weirdly, shaking her head."No. Why would I do that? There's no threat in the vicinity. I can't just call an immediate mobilization easily."

Oh Hanji I think you're dead wrong. I just saw a fucking person using the 3DMG in to the forest for some unknown reason. Now why won't you feel suspicious?

"Besides, I haven't ordered my men to equip their 3DMGs except those who have sentry duties. It's like half past nine, they're probably snoring right now." She added.

I hummed and nodded slowly. I decided to keep this little information to myself for awhile and wait for something to happen later before I step in.

My mind is still running with every possibility and not all of them are exactly pretty. A sinking feeling in my guts told me that whoever I saw that time is the owner of the voice I heard in my head.

I'm sorry...

Just what is she apologising for?

The voice sounds so guilty and overly familiar that it boggled my mind to this extent. It frustrates me how clueless I am, and annoyed for how much thinking I am exerting for such frivolousness.

"Hmmm, why'd you ask?"

I shrugged nonchalantly."Nothing,"I answered plainly before walking ahead

I saw her shot me a look before matching my strides. She knows me well enough to not bother questioning how my brain works.

It would only drive anyone crazy.

"Whatever happens tomorrow make sure soldiers aren't allowed to use their 3DMG."

...

Okay.

Cue that dramatic sucky ending brought to you by your inconsiderate, busy, and inconsistent author-chan!

I decided to cut it off mainly for two reasons:

a.) To thank the people who had/have/has read my story up to this point. You guys are awesome! Imagine, we already reach 2k?

b.) I decided to skip other unimportant events like how they travel back to the HQ 'cause that is b-o-r-i-n-g. I separate this scene and the next 'cause they are two different scenes and it might be confusing for ya'll.

So the next chapter is about the meeting with the Special Operation Squad! Ya know, that time when Hanji slammed her face on the door and Eren got sleep-deprived...

Don't worry shits are about to go down like I said ages ago.